BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
riah S.
Salem, OR
Oh my gosh. This is the perfect dark and girly palette. The pigmentation is crazy! Plus you get a full size Better than S mascara and a KVD liner! For $65!
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
This kat von d palette is to die forrr! The pigmentation is quite good and the texture is amazing ! The colours are juste perfect ! I’m in love with it !
Hiba a.
I am fine with the product very much
I'm sure you have a good idea
It is a wonderful product with a very beautiful shape and even beautiful colors
Daniela C.
This is a very pretty shade I like the overall look of the packaging and the price is fairly reasonable . I would definitely recommend this product
Jennifer G.
This collection is simply perfect. You get all these very pigmented eyeshadows but also an eyeliner and mascara. It's really worth saving for this.
LOùlôu m.
Ain temouchant el malah
Am in love with it and a woyld like to use it all the time a hope to get some more of that great stuff and a would like you girls to give it a try
Dawn S.
Amazing product I love the contrast of light and dark. Product blends so well and are so pigmented. I especially like the design of the packaging.
Vicki Leigh B.
Scotland
I purchased this set as it was a great opportunity to try two great brands. I was not disappointed with my purchase either and they are both great.
Victoria H.
Toledo
Es increible, super pigmentado y super facil de usar.
Junta dos marcas impresionantes y que s ecomplementan muy bien la verdad. Super recomendado
sarahblu 1.
10/10 what a collab. I use both sides equally. I love the gold and green in the too faced and the grey in the Kat von D. It's worth every penny.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?