BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Amber❣ S.
Worcestershire
I love Kat Von D's makeup range, and this defiantly is a great product to use in everyday styles or even when you wish to create something a little different.
Ana Isabel S.
Este conjunto super lindo, é tudo o que se pode esperar! Adorei as cores, os produtos, tudo óptimo! Já para não falar das embalagens super queridas e amorosas!
Natasha L.
Saint John, NB
I think I’m more in love with the packaging than anything. I have never been disappointed by these brands anyway, love the pigment and the blending is smooth!
Stacey R.
Mauchline , East Ayrshire
Love both these brands so was excited when they realised this colab! Shadows are so pigmented and blend beautifully. Love that you get a liner and mascara also
Hanshika H.
Two faced is the cutest brand out there and it is the aesthetic make up of my soul. I recommend it to those wishing to have that great sunshine in their life.
Jonier R.
caracas
Thw ultimate eyes collection of kat von is so beauty, and perfect?
Yes is so perfect to every occasion you have? Yes is perfecto you need one? Yes I need one
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
I brought this in sale with 30% so it's incredible value for money with the free full sized mascara and liner! The palette is beautiful and is very pigmented
riah S.
Salem, OR
Oh my gosh. This is the perfect dark and girly palette. The pigmentation is crazy! Plus you get a full size Better than S mascara and a KVD liner! For $65!
Shan I.
Not managed to get this yet but used a friends on a night out and loved everything it's perfect and great for everyday look to a night out. Love love love
hope b.
THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO DOSE MY SISTER I LOVE HOW IT SITS THER ITS THE BEST I LOVE IT YOU SHOULD GET IT. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?