BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Marlene H.
Vancouver, BC
This is everything! I just love the packaging! The shadows are highly pigmented and beautiful and it comes with a full size bts and tattoo liner! Such an amazing value and oh so cute! Can't wait to slay the new year with my new bae palette 💯❤️👌🏻
Puja P.
I think the pigmentation in this palette is spot on! It's a pretty palette and the packaging is beautiful! I like that they include my favourite mascara and my favourite eyeliner but the palette itself has a weird array of colours! I don't know how to work with it personally but it was a pretty concept and idea!
Kiteen's C.
Weyburn, SK
Two of my favourite products in a duo package?! I'll take it!! by far the best mascara I've ever tried. I love a good thicker bristle brush for lashes. The eyeliner stays on SO GOOD and is so easy to apply compared to a liquid liner wand!!! Love love love.
ella r.
i love this collection so much!! it is the best mascara i have ever bought / tried, it is intense black and along with the eyeliner is intended black too. i would 100% recommend this to others, if you are reading this, buy now! such a great product and worth the money. the mascar is not clumpy, and the eyeliner glides on giving you a perfect winged effect!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased this and was so happy when it came out as the packaging was so nice and cute. I love the palettes but prefer the Kat Von D side of it. I love the red eyeshadow in it and it looks so nice when blended with the gold. I recommend it.
Tami L.
Coquitlam, BC
Meh. The colours don't go, like at all. I don't understand how you can make a complete eye look with this palette. I understand combining styles but this is way too different, two worlds collided and in my opinion they crashed and burned.
Elizabeth V.
London
This is the most perfect duo. I absolutely love both products and they work quite well together. The mascara is simple but elegant. And the eyeliner is easy to apply and it always stays. I would definitely recommend to others.
I REALLY LOVEE THIS ITS SO GREAT I HAD ONE AND I USED IT ALL THE TIME THEN I LOSED IT AND I WAS SO UPSET IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEND ME ANOTHER ONE I WOULD LOVE THAT
Hanshika H.
Two faced is the cutest brand out there and it is the aesthetic make up of my soul. I recommend it to those wishing to have that great sunshine in their life.
Natasha L.
Saint John, NB
I think I’m more in love with the packaging than anything. I have never been disappointed by these brands anyway, love the pigment and the blending is smooth!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?