BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Leah✌️
This is one of the fab eyeshadow palettes I own. The colours stay put all day so there is no need to reapply! They're are mixtures of colours, mattes and shimmers however there isn't any transitioning colours therefore it's ideal to use another palette! I would strongly recommend this especially for a night out!
Laurie-anne C.
Oshawa , ON
Really love this palette was hesitant at first as some very mixed reviews but made the plunge and use it often for a variety of looks . Staying power is good and am both a fan of
Kvd and too faced and have tons of
Both of
These companies pallets and other makeup products
Tori J.
It's so worth the money, I've used something from the set everyday. So many different options for different looks and skin tones!! There's options from matte to shimmer and I would repurchase if I ran out and it came out Again!!
Jay H.
Okotoks, AB
By far the best collaboration product ever to hit the makeup market! The colours and pigments are superb and the ability to work with and build an amazing eyeshadow look is phenomenal!
Maddie B.
These are amazing products I love you use on an everyday basis these products are easily to apple and blend when u apply them to ur face they make your eyelashes ad good as they could get wish I could buy again
Zahra A.
Clapton common 14 Fawcett Estate
I love how it’s like a day and night pallete since half the palette is light and the other half is dark. I also adore how it includes to mini products from each brand and they’re all very pigmented. It stays true to its purpose and I would most definitely recommend to others since it’s really good quality for what you get.
Maddison P.
Brampton, On
This collab is between two of my favourite makeuo brands and it makes me so happy that it happened. I bought almost all of their products except for this one and the liquid lipsticks.
Nataly L.
Mascara one of the best out there waterproof a little pric but it’s worded it’s ok price it’s good for everyday and every night ooo yessss total black all the time of yesss definitely recomendable to everyone
Mikaela O.
Melbourne, Victoria
Too faced and Kat von de are by far my two favourite brands and this palette proves why, good for all day everyday and easy to blend and apply. Very buttery consistency, I love it!!
nur fatin n.
I really love their mascara and eyeliner but suddenly my I lost my mascara. it easy to wear and make your eyes look more nice. if I could get a new one I would be very happ thoo
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Is the price really worth the product? Is the quality good?
Autumn W.
Wake Village, TX
I've heard good and bad things on this pallet I was just hoping someone could help and let me know how the pigments are? Do they blend? Are they chalky?
Dialis M.
Trenton , New Jersey
Donde la venderán?
Megan D.
Do you know if Kat Von D makes gel eyeliner for this collection instead?
Hannah M.
Madison, WI
I've been looking to purchase this pallet but unsure if it's pigmented?

back