BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimat...2 Answers
ella r.
i love this collection so much!! it is the best mascara i have ever bought / tried, it is intense black and along with the eyeliner is intended black too. i would 100% recommend this to others, if you are reading this, buy now! such a great product and worth the money. the mascar is not clumpy, and the eyeliner glides on giving you a perfect winged effect!
M A.
077035
Super kit! Every makeup junkie should have it.Pretty impressed with the quality of all the products. Kinda pricey, but definitely worth it. Good for any moment of the day and the night, very versatile. I would buy it over and over again. 🙈🐵🙉
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased this and was so happy when it came out as the packaging was so nice and cute. I love the palettes but prefer the Kat Von D side of it. I love the red eyeshadow in it and it looks so nice when blended with the gold. I recommend it.
Tami L.
Langley, BC
Meh. The colours don't go, like at all. I don't understand how you can make a complete eye look with this palette. I understand combining styles but this is way too different, two worlds collided and in my opinion they crashed and burned.
Salwa t.
 can't say enough about these divine shadows! they blend like a dream, the selection is dizzying, and the incredible colors are rich and true. It is good for every skintype. It is So flawless And shiney. I would defenitly buy it again
Olivia B.
NDG, QC
I bought this because the kat von d liner and too face mascara worked out as a good deal with the eyeshadows. Personally I used the eyeshadows once the colour combo is a bit odd but all in all he mascara and eyeliner are awesome
Elizabeth V.
London
This is the most perfect duo. I absolutely love both products and they work quite well together. The mascara is simple but elegant. And the eyeliner is easy to apply and it always stays. I would definitely recommend to others.
Aaisha H.
I must say I cringed when buying this because the weight of spending so much money in one go on something I didn't even know if I'd like was slightly depressing however as soon as it arrived I was very comforted as I found the usual home go too faced quality and particularly loved the liner as it was so soft
Lynsay H.
Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
I loved this collected, it is just the right mix of dark and light and i love the mini tattoo liner inside. Tis lasts all day and doesnt smudge, the collection goes with all skin tones and i would defintely buy again.
Kenya K.
Vancouver
I love Too Faced and KVD. I was so happy when I heard these brands were partnering up! This is perfect for anyone obsessed with these brands. Super pigmented colours, and really nice that they contrast! They wear well together or separately. Great product!
Audrey R.
How pigmented is this? I'm looking for highly pigmented shadows.
Michelle M.
Aurora, CO
Does the pallet come with a full sized mascara?
Jo H.
Do the Too Faced shadows have a fragrance?
Elenor W.
Doncaster
I really wanna try this product it seems amazing
Madeline M.
I love this! So cute! Do they still sell this?