BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Ivette V.
This mascara is the best! Giving you and extreme long lashes for all day!

The eje liner its great but its too thin i like it more bold. But its stay all the day In tour eye
Lara M.
Este produto é simplesmente maravilhoso,eu amei cada detalhe desde a embalagem,e cá para nós que é necessário ter este queridinho no nosso kit,pois é de uma qualidade inexplicável! É maragold de que além de ser bom é maravilhoso❤
Elizabeth V.
London
This is the most perfect duo. I absolutely love both products and they work quite well together. The mascara is simple but elegant. And the eyeliner is easy to apply and it always stays. I would definitely recommend to others.
gillian i.
This kit is awesome except for the price that can be expensive for some people. The eye shadow is so well pigmented and the lipsticks are awesom. The matte finish is awesome and I love using it, honestly it’s so easy to use!
Sarah C.
I have not really used this but I'm dying to have it, I heard it's excellent I definitely need it urgently! But the pricey its a little expensive... I think that its perfect for all times of skin... Yes I recommend this :)
Claudia K.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I love the mascara however the pigments of the eyeshadow are not pigmented/easy to blend. I expected more from this palette due to price! I love each brand separately however not together. I would not buy this product again
Faythe A.
I am in loooooove with this! I bought together at Sephora when it was launched and it is a staple in my daily ritual when I get ready. The pigments are wonderful and truely a collaboration you want to get your hands on
Shelby A.
Peterborough , ON
This set is really just "ok". I use the liquid liner and the mascara more than the shadows...honestly I rarely even reach for the shadows! They are very well pigmented and smooth, I'm just not in love with the colours
Devon R.
Edmonton, AB
Great value. I use the mascara and eyeliner anyways so it was almost a restock. I love KVDs side but too faces was seriously lacking in coverage. And also some of the colours were weird. Worth it for KVDs side though.
Asma K.
Love this! The eyeshadows are highly pigmented which is great, to me it’s pretty affordable, it’s perfect for that everyday and night look and it’s super easy to blend out and apply... would definitely buy this again
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?