Nur A.
Chicago

We're the sets worth the money?

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
1 year, 10 months ago
Sure is! I'm a huge fan of both brands and I love mine!
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I love this set. I haven't had any issues with pigment or patchiness with either side of the palette.
Ally R.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
1 year, 10 months ago
I have heard a lot say they were highly disappointed in the toofaced side
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
1 year, 10 months ago
I'm not totally sure about the set but the mascara on the left itself works amazing!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
1 year, 10 months ago
Absolutely. The full size mascara and eyeliner alone is worth it with 12 eyeshadow shades.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Springfield, MO
1 year, 10 months ago
I hated this addition they totally changed the formula.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! You're actually saving money to! On average a palette cost 50$, this is 70$ and you're getting a full sized mascara and liner that both cost 20$ on their own. Totally worth it and love this collab!