Providence, Ri

I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
1 year, 7 months ago
I LOVE this palette. Would not trade it for anything. And love the mascara.
Gabriele C.
Gabriele C.
1 year, 7 months ago
I love the mascara one of the best kinds ive ever tried!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Holtsville , NY
1 year, 7 months ago
This is honestly so overly hyped. The mascara adds NO length. I prefer so many other brands over this
Jung L.
Jung L.
1 year, 7 months ago
This is the best mascara I have ever used and will never use a different one ever again. My lashes are very short and thin but this mascara gives it length and volume.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Pelham, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
Best mascara ever, makes your lashes super long and full, I've repurchased the mascara two times.
Katie R.
Katie R.
1 year, 7 months ago
The Too Faced Better than sex mascara is my all time favorite. Makes your lashes look beautiful! I always get compliments and have people ask what mascara I'm wearing when I use it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
1 year, 7 months ago
I've loved the mascara for a long time. I'm not a fan of the waterproof they brought out, but the original Is amazing. Every time I try a new kind I end up going back to the BTS.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
The mascaras are amazing I'm a huge fan of Better than Sex mascara.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Better than sex mascara is one of the best in my opinion. It is extreme black and makes your lashes full and long without balling all together
Providence, Ri