BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Haley L.
If you can still find this anywhere 110% buy it!! What you pay is literally less than what the eyeliner and mascara cost on their own so it's an excellent deal! The too faced side of the palette is beautiful and super pigmented, they are so buttery and smooth and I can not get enough of the shade "heart of gold". The kat von d side is beautiful as well the shades are definitely bolder so I personally have gotten less use out of them but they are great non the less the only thing I don't like about the lay von d side is that the shades "darling" and "lovestruck" seemed to have a ton of fallout for me and ended up making that half of the palette super messy. Another great thing about this palette is the packaging each side has a sweet note from kat and Jerrod. It it also two magnetic halves of a heart how much cuter does it get!!
Maureen B.
Denver
Do I think these companies are better together...I can see how kvds very out there colors could work with too faced natural colors. After a couple months of having this and getting use to using both sides together I get it. But when we talk about the quality I feel that kvds side is amazing same formula that she uses in all her other palettes and the color selection is good. But for too faced the formula for this isnt the one used in the chocolate bar palettes. I'd say the formula used in this one is closer to the one used in their holiday/collaboration palettes. Which I really hoped wouldn't be the case in this one since it was a collaborating with another well known brand. Color selection, not that great. Pigment, you really have to work with it to get the color you desire and its a bit chalky.
Do I regret buying this?
I wouldn't say I do because i love kvds side and it over powers the too faced side still. Yes, I hate too faced holiday/collaboration palettes. I wish they'd formulate everything the same. I have sadly gotten used to the fact that holiday/collaboration means crappier quality from them.
Would I buy it again or buy vol 2 if made?
Probably not. Unless too faced steps up their game when it comes to holidays/collaborations.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
As much as the shadows in this palette are great, the colors are all over the place and make it hard to make a cohesive look. It’s a pretty good value with the mascara and eyeliner which I love and use all the time-both are full sized. The red on the Kat Von D side is what made me buy the palette and it makes it pretty worth it, it’s so pigmented and just stunning. Also, as cute as the packaging is, it’s really impractical. I do like this palette, it’s just not great on its own.
Amanda J.
This palette is so adorable and unique! I love every single shade included in this palette! My personal favorite is the red shadow because it’s extremely difficult to find one! These shadows are high quality and very pigmented! There is absolutely no fallout with these shadows! You can create a more neutral look with the left side of the palette. You can create a more edgy look with the right side of the palette. It’s the perfect balance of shadows! I highly recommend this palette!
jessica s.
I love this collection. The colors are hyper-pigmented and creamy yet easily blendable. Perfect for literally any look. Use the Too Faced side during the day and the Kat Von D side during the night. It’s such s beautiful palette I’m wearing it right now and the tattoo liner is just the best! I also love the BTS mascara as it’s a great way to get long fluffy lashes! There just aren’t enough words for how much I truly love this thing.
Maria S.
Swansea, Ma
My favorite palette. Vegan and Cruelty-Free. The colors blend well and the names are all about friendship. The colors on the KVD side work great wet too. I use swoon wet for a red winged liner look. The palette comes with full sized KVD Tattoo liner and BTS mascara. I paid $65 for the set. The liner and mascara retail for $20 and $23 so this is a bargain.
Alicia H.
Trenton, ME
This pallete is super cute! The shades are a good mix of light dark shimmer matte etc and as per Kats usual they are super blendable and the better than sex mascara tattoo linerpair perfectly! All youeed for a variety of eye looks! [product:kat-von-d-too-faced-x-kat-von-d---better-together-ultimate-eye-collection]
Elizabeth S.
Crestview
After waiting months for this, I finally got it. I love this collaboration! All of the shades are great. Very pigmented. It’s not a big palette but it’s a great mixture of simmers & mattes. It comes with the Better Than Sex Mascara & the Kat Von D liner. It’s well worth the price.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Best collab ever! The colors in the eyeshadow pallets were basically the main colors I use almost all the time when I go out & I love how you can go with a dark or light side, maybe even both together to create a certain look! The eyeliner is the best one I've ever used! It goes on soo smooth & it's soo pigmented! I only have to go over it one time & it pretty much lasts the whole day without having to touch up. As for the mascara it was pretty good! Not really clumpy & made my eyelashes look a bit longer! Would definitely get this again if it wasn't for the price.
Wendy C.
I got this when it first came out and to this day I can say it’s not a palette I reach for that much.

The KVD Tattoo liner sucks,on me it’s not long last and wears off. But the eyeshadows I like! They’re smooth and apply and blend easily.

The Too Faced eyeshadows are great too and their mascara is my all time favorite!!

I mix and match these eyeshadow palettes with other palettes when I’m creating certain eyeshadow looks.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?