BY TOO FACED #13 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
  • I love this! So cute! Do they still sell this?3 Answers
Maureen B.
Denver
Do I think these companies are better together...I can see how kvds very out there colors could work with too faced natural colors. After a couple months of having this and getting use to using both sides together I get it. But when we talk about the quality I feel that kvds side is amazing same formula that she uses in all her other palettes and the color selection is good. But for too faced the formula for this isnt the one used in the chocolate bar palettes. I'd say the formula used in this one is closer to the one used in their holiday/collaboration palettes. Which I really hoped wouldn't be the case in this one since it was a collaborating with another well known brand. Color selection, not that great. Pigment, you really have to work with it to get the color you desire and its a bit chalky.
Do I regret buying this?
I wouldn't say I do because i love kvds side and it over powers the too faced side still. Yes, I hate too faced holiday/collaboration palettes. I wish they'd formulate everything the same. I have sadly gotten used to the fact that holiday/collaboration means crappier quality from them.
Would I buy it again or buy vol 2 if made?
Probably not. Unless too faced steps up their game when it comes to holidays/collaborations.
Wendy C.
I got this when it first came out and to this day I can say it’s not a palette I reach for that much.

The KVD Tattoo liner sucks,on me it’s not long last and wears off. But the eyeshadows I like! They’re smooth and apply and blend easily.

The Too Faced eyeshadows are great too and their mascara is my all time favorite!!

I mix and match these eyeshadow palettes with other palettes when I’m creating certain eyeshadow looks.
Gabie S.
I brought this palette for $65 from sephora. The too faced side is great, the shadows are soft and don’t have too much fall out, they’re easy to apply and blend. The Kat Von D side, the black shade is amazing, super pigmented and easy to blend, but the gold shade crumbled when i touched it, it’s super grainy and not good quality. The KVD tattoo liner is good, I don’t wear liner that much but it wasn’t bad. The BTS mascara was terrible, it was so so clumpy and it looked so bad on my lashes.
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loved this collaboration so much! The quality of the shadows on the Too Faced side weren't as great as ones from their past but I loved the color selection. I was blown away by the Kat Von D side of the palette, the colors are unique and they push me to be more creative when I'm trying to create a look, the red is my favorite shade, it is stunning.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
To say that I had mixed feelings about this palette would be an absolute understatement. I was talked in to it by one of the girls at Sephora.
After getting it home I used the palette maybe once or twice. The packaging was beautiful, and I loved that it broke down in to two smaller palettes.

My problem came from the Too Faced side. The shadows were powdery, lacked pigment, and took what felt like a year to blend out and truly work. Even after you got them slightly blended they would fade away within a few minutes.

Kat's side was gorgeous, and I defintely used that side 100% more than I did the Too Faced.

Eventually I gave the palette away because I just would not use it.
Naomie P.
I gotta say I am definitely a TOO FACED and KAT VON D girl, i like the colors, but the TOO Faced side becomes too powdery and Kat Von D side was super pigmented. I think the palette was too pricey, for the colors it came with and the BTS mascara was dry. I would not recommend this palette for this price.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
This eyeliner and mascara is very good ! They are the best. I've always loved their mascara because it gives your eyelashes so much volume and lengthens them. Plus the pacakaging is so pretty too. The eyeliner is good too. Does not smear at all. Its super pigmented as well. But the eyeshadow palette is the reason why I give this 3 stars. The colors or lets say the collaboration of this colors, just didn't hype me up or brought attention to me. Plus some of the colors are patchy and not that pigmented. I would have a hard time trying to blend it out. The eyeshadow was a miss for me but the rest was a hit for me.
Hillary R.
Saint Petersburg
I got this palette for Christmas. It’s amazing!!! Super cute packaging they are magnets so you can desperate them to fit better or keep them together and they look adorable. It also comes with the better than sex mascara which I use religiously. Also, it came with the Kat von d liquid tattoo liner. I don’t usually use liquid liners but I love it. I just got the and I’ve already used it multiple times. I’m horrible at remembering to take my makeup off before bed. I love that it doesn’t smear all over my face while I sleep. It’s the perfect palette bc it’s a little taste of everything. Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Best collab ever! The colors in the eyeshadow pallets were basically the main colors I use almost all the time when I go out & I love how you can go with a dark or light side, maybe even both together to create a certain look! The eyeliner is the best one I've ever used! It goes on soo smooth & it's soo pigmented! I only have to go over it one time & it pretty much lasts the whole day without having to touch up. As for the mascara it was pretty good! Not really clumpy & made my eyelashes look a bit longer! Would definitely get this again if it wasn't for the price.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?