BY TOO FACED #93 in Facial Makeup

A heart-shaped makeup bag, featuring Kat Von D and Jerrod Blandino's beloved pets plus, four minis in just-released, exclusive shades. Better Together is a totally unprecedented collaboration between coveted makeup icons, Kat Von D and Too Faced Cosmetics. Get ready to fall in love with this darling double-sided makeup pouch, featuring Kat's cat Piaf and Jerrod's dog Clover. Inside the heart-shaped bag, there are four minis for cheeks and lips in just-released shades found only in this set. Rock your lips with Kat's bestselling lipstick formulas Studded Kiss and Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. This set contains a mini Studded Kiss Lipstick in shimmering nude Muse, along with a mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in matte oxblood XO. Let both formulas drench your lips in long-lasting pigment with true all-day comfort. Treat your cheeks to Too Faced's Love Flush Blush in the new exclusive shade So Happy Together, a peony pink. The long wear, pigment-rich powder keeps you perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Add a soft luminosity with Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in the fan-favorite shade, Rosy Glow, to finish your look. This set contains: - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Mini Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Muse (shimmering nude) - 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Mini Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in XO (matte oxblood) - 0.07 oz/ 2.0 g Mini Too Faced Love Flush Blush in So Happy Together (peony pink) - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Mini Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder in Rosy Glow (golden sheer) - Double-Sided Makeup Bag The Too Faced and Kat Von D collaboration began with an authentic friendship between the two founders, Kat and Jerrod who love, respect and celebrate one another, realizing they're more alike than they are different. Better Together is a celebration of Kat Von D's signature bold, edgy beauty and Too Faced's unabashedly pink, pretty style in one must-have limited edition collection! "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals and never will.

Tamara J.
adorable and fun!I also collect the mini KVD Studded Kiss lipsticks and mini Too Faced Love flush blushes, so I knew they'd make great additions to my collection.Here are my thoughts on the products:1. KVD lipstick in Muse: Gorgeous, neutral shade - Please, please, please introduce a full-sized version of this!2. KVD ELL in XOXO: Pretty color, but I found it to apply a little watery/patchy - had to use two coats for the full effect3. Too Faced Blush in Better Together: Love it! It looks a lot darker in the container, but goes on much lighter and shimmery than expected.4. Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow: Lovely highlight!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Better Together is a totally unprecedented collaboration between coveted makeup icons, Kat Von D and Too Faced Cosmetics. Get ready to fall in love with this darling double-sided makeup pouch, featuring Kat’s cat Piaf and Jerrod’s dog Clover. Inside the heart-shaped bag, there are four minis for cheeks and lips in just-released shades found only in this set.

Rock your lips with Kat’s bestselling lipstick formulas—Studded Kiss and Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. This set contains a mini Studded Kiss Lipstick in shimmering nude Muse, along with a mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in matte oxblood XO. Let both formulas drench your lips in long-lasting pigment with true all-day comfort.

Treat your cheeks to Too Faced’s Love Flush Blush in the new exclusive shade So Happy Together, a peony pink. The long wear, pigment-rich powder keeps you perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Add a soft luminosity with Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in the fan-favorite shade, Rosy Glow, to finish your look.

I llllllllllove this products Kat Von D Too Faced X Better Together Cheek & Lip Makeup Bag
Claudia L.
San Jose, CA
I was excited to buy this because I love kat von d products and I wanted to try too faced make up as well. I gotta say it is a bit pricey for what you’re getting like others have mentioned but considering the brands involved I’m not surprised. The product I was more excited to try was the Kat von d lipstick that was included ended up a little disappointed because the color was nothing like I imagined. The formula has a bit of glitter in it which I have never really been a fan of. The product I expected to like less ended up being my favorite which is the blush. The pink looked to intense for my taste but it actually applied really well. I liked the other products well enough and the bag it comes in is the cutest thing ever. So I ended up keeping the products even though it wasn’t my best purchase overall( i brought it from the too faced site and I think online returns are a hassle and try to avoid it as much as I can). I recommend to research this product well before being purchased. Take into consideration the prize, size, and weather if the products themselves it’s really something you need. I wound recommend for someone who has never tried this brands.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I decided to buy these to try out a small range of products from two brands that Ive been thinking about trying but didn't want to buy a full size product, and I think that's the best reason to get this. The products themselves are quite small but you definitely get a good idea of the brands formulas. The too faced highlight and blush are good, the compacts are quite cheaply made but are pretty. (My partner thought that they were children's makeup). The blush is definitely my favorite as it is the most pigmented and has a lovely shine to it. The Kat Von d products are lovely, very pigmented and the lipstick is very comfortable to wear. The liquid lipstick did go on a little streaky so needed two coats and went a little clumpy throughout the day. Overall I would recommend this set to see if these brands products work for you, but none of them were the best thing I've ever tried. Also, the purse/makeup bag is good quality and very cute.
Natasha K.
I like to mix these two pallets. To creat a truly spooky fall feel. I start with the two faced "BFF" to add a nice highlight at the top near my brows. Then I like to blend "lovestruck" into "swoon" and top it off with "Devotion" these really pop. I purchased mine directly from Sephora. And have been using this pallet well over a year. I've had no complaints what so ever. I also really enjoyed how it was packaged. And the magnets used to keep the pallets together. Love Kat Von D products!! #TOOFACEDxKATVOND
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I am going to be real honest I hate the packaging it looks like this should be in Justice for girls store. There product use to be amazing but the shades of color they have been choosing for all there new pallets are not very good. I have not bought any thing for too face in awhile.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me encanto mucho esta colecciĂłn porque tiene cosas que puedes utilizar para el diario sin problema. AdemĂĄs que los productos son de excelente calidad, no puedo decir que ninguno me funciono o no cumpliĂł con mis expectativas. Sin duda estĂĄ recomendado, ademĂĄs la bag estĂĄ hermosa.
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
Very pigmented, you don't need alot and it last very long! This collaboration set is very nice as well and it is one of my favorite things!! Especially the little bag that comes with Kat Von D Too Faced X Better Together Cheek & Lip Makeup Bag
Cassie C.
I purchased this bag of goodies in a Sephora store inside JC Penney. I love cats and the color pink so I just couldn't resist! It is pricey at $38, especially since the contents of the bag are small, travel-sized items. However, it's a great way to try out a variety of items from two different brands. The Too Faced blush and highlighters are really beautiful as are the Kat Von D lipsticks. This is an amazing set to get to know these two brands, and it comes with an adorable makeup bag!
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I’m a huge TF and KVD fan so when I seen this (the bag especially) I freaked out! I bought it immediately! No while I love the bag, and both of the KVD products, neither of the TF products do it for me. The blush is so small and mine wasn’t even the same color all around the pan, it was a raspberry in some places and pink in others. And the candlelight glow is so sheer, it does NOT show up. Absolutely love the bag though! I honestly say it’s worth it just for the bag!!!
AnahĂ­ C.
aurora, CO
I've never seen or heard about these? How much are they and when does it release?
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Is this available in Canada?? 😍
Eveliina P.
Are those products full sized?
Esraa Z.
Is this worth the money?
Daphne A.
Montague, PE
I'm interested in this because I love Too Faced and Kat A LOT. But I'm concerned that the Too Faced parts might not be worth it. I've noticed that the quality of Too Faced products tend to drop when in a gift set type thing. Has anyone noticed that the blush and highlight preform different in this bag than the originals?

back