BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A mini duo of Kat Von D and Jerrod Blandino's most-loved bestsellers: Tattoo Liner for precise lining and a super-volumizing Better Than Sex Mascara. Better Together is a totally unprecedented collaboration between coveted makeup icons, Kat Von D and Too Faced Cosmetics. Experience the best of both worlds with this adorably unstoppable, mini eyeliner and mascara duo. Unleash fearless liner looks that last with Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner, which features an ultra-precise brush tip. The 24-hour wear, waterproof formula glides across the lash line, making it easy to create a range of looks, from ultra-fine lines to bold cat eyes. Finish off your look with Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara. With each coat, lashes become full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths for 1,944 percent more lash volume. The collagen-fueled formula and hourglass-shaped brush separate, coat, and curl each lash to voluptuous perfection. This set contains: - 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Mini Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black - 0.007 oz/ 0.2 mL Mini Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (satin black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This impossible collaboration began with an authentic friendship between the two founders, Kat and Jerrod who love, respect and celebrate one another, realizing they're more alike than they are different. Better Together is a celebration of Kat Von D's signature bold, edgy beauty and Too Faced's unabashedly pink, pretty style in one must-have limited edition collection. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals and never will. " Kat Von D "Too Faced has always been and will always be cruelty-free. It's more than just business, it's my heart." Jerrod Blandino

• Is the eye liner only in black?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a new mascara to use for night life woul...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy or order this set?2 Answers
Kat Von D Too Faced X Better Together Bestselling Mascara & Liner Duo
  • "I absolutely love this duo! Kay Von D's eyeliner goes on very smoothly and precise, stays all day and doesn't smear or run. Too Faced mascara is amazing for volume. You will have volume for days with this mascara. The only downfall with the duo is that I have only been able to find it in Sephora and there is not a Sephora close to me. " in 21 reviews
  • "Amazing.I love the both of them.The mascara is amazing and so is the eyeliner.They are long lasting and such good quality" in 9 reviews
  • "The better than mascara is seriously the best mascara on the face of this planet. It's even better in waterproof because the pink packaging can get a little runny " in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is the best mascara I have tried in a  long time! The wand really is the key to the magic of the long, thick lashes. My mascara does not look clumpy or like spider legs, but instead long and lush. It's long lasting too.
I am not a big fan of the Kat Von D liners, I think they dry out too quickly
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
These products are my everyday basics, i never leave the house without wearing them. Kat’s eyeliner is so long lasting i’ve fallen asleep with a full wing and woke up to it still there. Better than sex mascara makes your lashes look beautifully long without the clumps and the tube itself fits comfortably in your hand.
Amanda L.
Cherry valley, CA
The best mascara and best eyeliner together in a well priced duo?! What can be better? This is my favorite eyeliner of all time because its pigmented, creates beautiful sharp lines, is easy for Halloween looks so that you're able to get precision and beauty and darkness, and it's also a good value for how long the liner lasts over the months! Definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone who asks what's the best!!
Heather A.
Culver City
Great combo set because everyone needs eyeliner and mascara. Wish this came in full sizes because I would be ALL OVER IT! Also wish they could do a waterproof combo. Love them separately but definitely love them together. Too Faced and Kat Von D are a great pairing!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
My favorite mascara and liner together. I love the mini sizes because they don't dry out or clump. Great value set...Defiantly worth the price. Liner doesn't but we ALL DAY!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Kat Von D Too Faced X Better Together Bestselling Mascara & Liner Duo Is the best at achieving length and volume. Gives you beautiful long lashes. The packaging is always cute. I have bought this on more than one occasion. I use this all the time when I'm going out.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
And this is one of the best colabs that they could ever put together I absolutely love Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I love Kat Von D tattoo liner they go perfect together they give you a great precision lines full and thick mascara everything that you want. They are a wonderful eyeliner and mascara set so I definitely recommend it
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
Yes!!! Not sure if this is better than sex but ahhhhmazing mascara for sure. It gives you volume as well, which I really like. That’s mostly what I want is volume. Definitely worth a splurge. My mom tried it and had to purchase it as well.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Love that it comes with both the liner and mascara. It is really easy to work with and gives your lashes volume. My eyes are blue. The packaging is super cute. The mascara side is pink and the liner side is black.” With little designs.
Gabby M.
Are use this mascara and it made my eyes really big I made them pop this has to be the best mascara I have ever used I never use the mascara like this are used to wear fake eyelashes but after I use this I don’t need them no more
Yomna S.
Cairo, Cairo
I don't really use make up at all only on occasions but lately I've grown a new obsession over make up and I've been trying to buy few things one at a time Should I go for this set for mascara and eyeliner or do you have any better recommendations for me ? from all the youtube videos I've watched I think this set is one of the best
Melissa L.
London, ON
Do you want to increase your discussion participation? Spell out your first name one letter at a time!
Yolibeth M.
Doral, Florida
I have tried the mascara before and completely loved it. But dont know if the eyeliner is worth the price, Does it Last for hours? And is it an intense Black color?
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I am looking for a new mascara to use for night life would this be good???
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
I live for liquid liner. But not to many are a true black. How is this one?