BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition kit of three deluxe-size favorites for eyes and lips. Set your look ablaze this holiday with this star studded kit. Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara is a first-of-its-kind, 24-hour wear mascara with a silicone Power Spiral brush. This unique brush has a flexible wand to hug the contours of your lashes and enhance application control. Its multitasking, three-in-one design incorporates a spiked stem that thickens each lash as it coats from root to end. Tattoo Liner is a waterproof liquid pen eyeliner with an innovative brush tip comprised of 325 advanced fibers to provide the ultimate versatility, control, and precision. The superfine and super flexible tip allows you to glide fluidly across the lash line for a variety of looks, resulting in an intensely pigmented, satin finish that's fade-proof, run-proof, and smear-proof. Studded Kiss Lipstick is a revolutionary hybrid lipstick formulated with Color Cushion Technology combining incredible 10-hour wear, bold one-swipe payoff, and enticing velvet-touch comfort. It is specially infused with Vitamins A, C, and E to keep lips supple, and a subtle creme brulee scent for an experience that's extra sweet. This set contains: - 0.27 oz Immortal Lash Mascara - 0.007 oz Mini Tattoo Liner in Trooper (ultra-black) - 0.04 oz Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Red (matte fire engine red) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• How does this makeup look? And does it stay on for a long...1 Answers
  • What kind of colour is that lipstick because I'm kind of ...1 Answers
Kat Von D The Star Studded Look
I LIVE for Kat Von Ds holiday sets. This is perfect as a gift for yourself or for a friend or family member . They can use it even if they only do basic wing liner or even regular liner , mascara & the lipstick when they feel like they need some color. Or even for someone with a makeup addiction who just loves makeup all the way around. Especially because it's Kat Von D . Great gift ! I love it. Her products are AMAZING. I live for her foundation, eye Liners, liquid lipsticks and mascara. Basically her whole makeup line. 😍
Uriel D.
Los Angeles
I got this as a Christmas gift once and loved all the products in it. I got several uses in each product and repurchased full sized products after those ran out. The lip color is more of a matte cream pinky red and I always get compliments every time I wear it. The mascara makes lashes look bold, long, and volumized. The eyeliner is a true dark, matte black and lasts all day.Kat Von D Tattoo LinerKat Von D Studded Kiss Crème LipstickKat Von D CosmeticsKat Von D The Star Studded Look
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
This is definitely the star look of kat von d. The eyeliner is the best one draw, it ones in the eye and you don't even have to apply twice. The mascara is also great gives you those butterfly eyelashes. And red lipstick don't even mention it it's the best as soon as you apply you'll have the sexiest lips you'll ever want!
Kasandra A.
Olivehurst , CA
This set is the perfect way to try out some high end product ms without paying for a full size of each. For someone that wears eyeliner on the daily, this is my favorite eyeliner ever it stays on all day without budging. Perfectly matched with the lipstick and mascara this sweet deal comes with.
Hilda R.
Love the studs!! Keeping as decor only now!! Shhh don't tell on me. I'm hoarding Kat Von D. Anything!!! I have pallets I haven't used!! But I've been a fan since day one!! No animal testing!!! She rocks!!!!
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I don't know what the rave is with this eyeliner and mascara! Both are terrible products! The eyeliner is not a true true black. The mascara did nothing for my short thin lashes! I threw away both items because I was so disappointed!
karla a.
All products stayed on for an immense amount of time and I actually had trouble removing it. Make sure you have a good make up remover to endure that everything comes off. Didn't have too much trouble with the product application
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
This is such a good rocker vibe packaging. I really do love the quality of this brand and the mascaras and lipsticks are also soooo rich in pigment. Goes great with any eye color and I would def recommend!
Melissa L.
Loved the lipstick in this box the eyeliner was amazing and for the price it was so worth it. After I finished these products went back to Sephora and purchased them in full sizes ❤❤
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
The lipstick and liner are absolutely stunning. The mascara was a bit of a miss but most mascaras are like that for me since I wear falsies all the time these days.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this makeup look? And does it stay on for a long time?
Tia B.
What kind of colour is that lipstick because I'm kind of looking for red velvet colour because I'm in the kind of like a deep red ?