BY KAT VON D #9 in Makeup Sets

If we had to choose one look to rock every day, this would be it! The Bow N Arrow Look is the ultimate power pair for an unstoppable bold eye and matte nude lip—and it couldn’t be easier to wear! First, wing out the perfect Kat Eye with Ink Liner in “Trooper,” the most saturated black felt-tip liquid liner ever created. Finish the look with a swipe of Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in bestseller “Bow N Arrow,” a matte fawn nude.

Both minis in this travel-friendly duo were made for each other, with true long wear and waterproof, high-pigment formulas that deliver super-intense payoff with every swipe! 100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• What do you think of this product ?Kat Von D The Bow N Ar...1 Answers
  • Los productos de Kat Von D son buenos porque los he usado...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this set5 Answers
Unique L.
Dearborn
why im rating this product 5 stars is because i found it at tj max for half the price i seen it at sephora and online. it was just a huge steal. it works amazingly and gracefully. absolutely recommend looking at wholesale stores before buying for full price.
Shalyn S.
United States of America
This a great little kit to get if you want to try these products out. I fell in love with the eyeliner it's easy to apply and made doing winged eyeliner quick and easy. The lip color is great, it's just what I was looking for the only issue is it can be super drying on the lips but nothing some lip balm can't help.. This is great to get if you want to try one or both of these items but dont want to spend the money on the full size, it's also a great gift to give that makeup lover, or someone who just started getting into makeup.
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
I love this so much! I found it at TJ Maxx for $9.99 and just had to get it! The liquid lipstick in it is amazing and lasts a long time and the eyeliner is great quality and hardly budges! I’m totally happy with this purchase!
Penny H.
I love this travel size everlasting lipstick and tattoo liner set. Bow n arrow is the prefect brown lipstick and I fine the mini tattoo liner easy to use. Sometimes I feel it’s the prefect size to make a winged eyeliner look.
Christina S.
Lake Mary

I was very pleased with this affordable set. The kvd eyeliner is hands down one of the best on the market and this set allowed me to try the Bow N Arrow without paying the full price. The shade is stunning as well. Lightish slightly olive undertone and id prefer it to be half a shade lighter if anything. It's one of the most universal nudes I've seen. The formula of both are fantastic as well.. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great value!
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
A smart way to try out both of these popular and amazing products. The liner is of course so very precise and easy to use. The applicator is not flimsy making it easy to create and good wing. The bow and arrow ELL is such a gorgeous nude shade and I hear nothing but good things from anyone who’s used it. Definitely a nude to most. The formula is of course long lasting and pigmented like the rest of her products. Love this!
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Seriously one of the best sets kat von d could have came out with!!!! Absolutely love this lip color and her troper liner is by far the best liner ever!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!
selena p.
I love this kit!. I love the color lippie and the eyeliner. It is expensive. my friend gave it to me. Shes a makeup artist and buys all these type of products and mini kits
nicolemarie1117 S.
Saint Johnsville
I LOVE at his little sample kit! The color of the lipstick is amazing, it is a little drying and very matte but if you use a lip scrub it’s wonderful! Exceeded my expectations. I use the eye liner daily and that is also amazing!! Both products are great no smudging and long wear!
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve love KVD. I buy anything with her name on it. Her beauty line is the best. Her products are very high quality. I use them every day. They are very easy to apply and stay all day. I would tell everyone to not wait. Try her line today!!
Osmara I.
How are the eyeliners? Are they really pigmented?
Brenda R.
Whats your opinion on the liner? I love the bow and arrow but have never tried the liner
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Kat Von D Makeup scares me as Goth or Costume like. I know I’ve heard amazing things about her makeup. Just don’t want to spend that kind of money on vampire makeup.
marie m.
Is it worth buying?
xlunax x.
I've been getting into doing my eyebrows slot more lately is this a good products for beginners?