BY KAT VON D #14 in Makeup Sets

If we had to choose one look to rock every day, this would be it! The Bow N Arrow Look is the ultimate power pair for an unstoppable bold eye and matte nude lip—and it couldn’t be easier to wear! First, wing out the perfect Kat Eye with Ink Liner in “Trooper,” the most saturated black felt-tip liquid liner ever created. Finish the look with a swipe of Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in bestseller “Bow N Arrow,” a matte fawn nude.

Both minis in this travel-friendly duo were made for each other, with true long wear and waterproof, high-pigment formulas that deliver super-intense payoff with every swipe! 100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• What do you think of this product ?Kat Von D The Bow N Ar...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this set5 Answers
  • Some markers don't come out very dark and it's hard to dr...3 Answers
Timothy h.
Salem
This liquid lipstick it's a kinda dark nude and it's a pretty shade for medium to dark skin tones. And it also gots a liqurish scent and it's not that strong were it's gonna give you a headache. And you can find it online at ultra or spehora or at a mall near you.
Christina S.
Lake Mary

I was very pleased with this affordable set. The kvd eyeliner is hands down one of the best on the market and this set allowed me to try the Bow N Arrow without paying the full price. The shade is stunning as well. Lightish slightly olive undertone and id prefer it to be half a shade lighter if anything. It's one of the most universal nudes I've seen. The formula of both are fantastic as well.. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great value!
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Seriously one of the best sets kat von d could have came out with!!!! Absolutely love this lip color and her troper liner is by far the best liner ever!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!
sydney k.
Copper Canyon, TX
This is a fun combo sample. I’d never used the liner before and now it’s my go to! It’s long lasting and easy to apply. Definitely worth the hype it gets. The lipstick was okay, it’s matte and stays on, however it dried my lips out a bit
selena p.
I love this kit!. I love the color lippie and the eyeliner. It is expensive. my friend gave it to me. Shes a makeup artist and buys all these type of products and mini kits
nicolemarie1117 S.
Saint Johnsville
I LOVE at his little sample kit! The color of the lipstick is amazing, it is a little drying and very matte but if you use a lip scrub it’s wonderful! Exceeded my expectations. I use the eye liner daily and that is also amazing!! Both products are great no smudging and long wear!
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve love KVD. I buy anything with her name on it. Her beauty line is the best. Her products are very high quality. I use them every day. They are very easy to apply and stay all day. I would tell everyone to not wait. Try her line today!!
Jessica H.
The village , OK
This this a great set to try out products or give as a gift. Both the lipstick and eyeliner are easy to apply. They last all day long without budging. I wish it came in more color options! But the bow and arrow is a perfect everyday look!
Lindsay C.
Willis
I received this as a gift last year for Christmas and I fell in love with the bow n arrow lip matte and eye liner. I went to Sephora and bought the full size of both products! Big fan of these two products!!!!
Kathy P.
Livermore, Ca
❤️🖤❤️💄 amazing combination. Eye liner is to die for. Long lasting too. Easy to apply. Great for the Smokey eye look too. The lip wand works perfectly. Won’t dry your lips out, but lasts all day. Eat your heart out sweetheart
Osmara I.
How are the eyeliners? Are they really pigmented?
xlunax x.
I've been getting into doing my eyebrows slot more lately is this a good products for beginners?
Brenda R.
Whats your opinion on the liner? I love the bow and arrow but have never tried the liner
marie m.
Is it worth buying?
Abby S.
Belvidere, IL
Would anyone recommend this set