BY KAT VON D

What it is: An innovative liquid brow liner with a precision brush tip so you can build natural to bold brows.

What it does: Discover the makeup artist's secret to a naturally gorgeous face: sculpted, architectural brows.

• Wow! Some of the photos seem like this is an awesome pen!...1 Answers
  • How does it blend? Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Would you say this is good for more natural or dramatic l...1 Answers
Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow Liner
  • "New holy grail brow product. It is the first one I have found that matches my hair color just right. It is also really natural looking and super super easy to use. The color lasts all day and does not budge even without a brow gel. It has a thin tip so you can draw single brow hairs. I cannot recommend this enough!" in 68 reviews
  • "Very long lasting product! Its a great brand and i would love to have more of this product. It is also very long lasting. I use this product all the time!! It really does help my makeup stay well all day! I would buy this product again and i enjoy using it." in 24 reviews
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
Review for: Light Brown more...
I honestly don't understand why this product isn't more popular.. I hadn't even heard of it until I found it at Winners for dirt cheap! Now I am obsessed!! I basically microblade my eyebrows with it. The fine liquid liner tip makes it so easy to make small hair like strokes, imitating real hair! My brows look so amazing when I use this. This product definitely deserves more hype ❤️
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I have just recently gotten into brow products and have been on the hunt for one that works perfectly with me. Pomades and creams seem too pigmented, powders are too messy, and pencils just don't look natural on me. When I saw this product, I was a little skeptical because it seemed like a marker. But I still decided to try it and I am so glad I did! It is a very thin tip and the color is a little dark when applied, but when you brush it out with a spoolie, it looks amazing! It imitates brow hairs wonderfully and really gives you that precise brow look. I love this product and I suggest that anyone in search for a good brow product try this one out.
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I adore this already! The tip is so fine which allows for max precision capability. Definitely the best brow pencil/liner out there; I love the fact that it's felt too because you never need to worry about having to sharpen it!
Amanda W.
I love using this tattoo brow pencil. This stays on forever abd i dont have to reapply it. This is a great product to use if u need to use a eyebrow pencil. The price is a great deal.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Haven't tried but would love to since I don't have any eyebrows and always have to shade mine in
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I love these eyeliners!!I hate to have my eyeliner coming down my face in the middle of the day...not the issue here.Glides on nicely and stays put!!Very pleased!!
KhaDija H.
AGADIR, ASSAKA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I was a loyal user of this eyeliner for years before taking a break from eye makeup for a while. (Absolutely no rhyme or reason behind this—just one of those things!)

So when I vowed to only use cult classics for a month, I knew this had to make a return. I was instantly reminded why I love this liner. It's so smooth, easy to apply (that tip is gold!), and creates crisp, clean lines.

I can get tight to my lashes and create a perfect cat eye (well as perfect as this non-expert is able to make!) so easily. And Trooper is a true black that I simply love.

Lastly, the staying power is key. It really doesn't budge until you're ready to take it off. To me, that is the sign of a true classic.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Amazing product! My daughter and I both use it and we both get impeccable brows! They don’t smudge and lasts all day. I love the look I get and get compliments all the time. Great packaging, great value so I definitely recommend.
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: Light Brown more...
Although I wasn't a fan of filling my eyebrows in general it does make fine enough lines to look natural it's just that I have a ridiculous eye brow shape so it's too intense when I use it lol I found it at tj maxx so it was affordable. I found it ran a bit after a while even with setting spray (oily face) that's why the 4 stars. I' still recommend it.
Brandi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I didn't love using this brow liner becisee I felt like I couldn't create a natural look with it. It created a really heavy brow look on me, and was a little bit difficult to use.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've been looking for a new brow pencil for a very long time now and I've read good reviews about this one, but I really need something that won't smear off when I play with my kids or look shiny throughout the day, have you tried itasks do you recommend it?
Valentina F.
Is this as precise as it claimes to be?
Meg c.
I recently changed up my hair color and am having a very difficult time finding a last long brow product that works for blonde brows. I have little to no actual brow hairs and can't find a product that doesn't wipe off of my skin within hours. Does this work well? Does it last all day? Has any blondes tried this? Does it have a red or too dark tint to it? HELP!!
Aries P.
Is this product waterproof?
Lindsey S.
How does it blend? Is it worth it?

Amazon