Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
Review for: Medium Brown more...
This is my favorite brow makeup. It seems to adapt the colour to my hair colour. I don't if this is my imagination, but when I use another pencil the colour on my brows appear to be the the colour of the pencil. But when I apply this one, the colour of my brows go blonde if I dye my hair blonde or auburn if I dye my hair auburn. It's really weird. Anyway it stays put all they long until I take off my makeup even if I touch my face (I know I should'nt). So I love it.