Add a Photo

By KAT VON D
#172 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
An innovative liquid brow liner with a precision brush tip so you can build natural to bold brows. Discover the makeup artist's secret to a naturally gorgeous face: sculpted, architectural brows. It took Kat Von D five years to finalize the formula in a range of long-wear, natural-looking shades that won't fade or discolor. This innovative, buildable liquid brow liner is inspired by the bestselling Tattoo Eyeliner. A compact brush tip imparts optimum control and precision so you can define arches with a multitude of looks from a natural shape to Kat Von D's signature dramatic arches. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner is sold separately.
Photos (8)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I have always been a fan of Kat Von D's products, but I was always an ABH girl when it came to my brows. I got the chance to try this product earlier this year and I forgot just how fast and amazing it was until I found it a couple months ago. At first, I was intimidated by the packaging (since it looks exactly like her Tattoo Liner, but in brown.) Once I tried her Tattoo Brow, I was hooked. The felt tip is fine enough to effectively imitate my brow hairs, but pigmented enough to fill in spots as well. Also, one of my deal-breakers with brow products is it's lasting power. This brow pen lasts through a long Summer day in South Texas (95% humidity included.) I've found myself only reaching for Brow Wiz when I can't find my Tattoo Brow, and that's saying something.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
April 2, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow Medium Brown 0.03 oz
For years I've been trying to find the right tool to fill in my eyebrows and Kat's tattoo brow pen does just that. I've tried numerous brands and tricks and none have worked like this pen. Instead of a pencil that you can completely blend, this is actually a very fine tip that you can imitate tiny hairs with!!! Instead of looking nice overly filled in it looks NATURAL! I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone who is just beginning to learn how to fill in or shape their eyebrows just because it can be frustrating, because I feel like this is slightly more of an advanced technique.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
Jan. 24, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow Medium Brown 0.03 oz
If I could go back in time 10 years ago to high school and tell myself anything, I would say PUT THE TWEEZERS DOWN!!! Due to over plucking, my brows are are thin as can be and uneven. I've tried pencils and powders to achieve hair like marks but nothing ever worked. I feel it looked to obvious that it was product and not eyebrow hairs. The Kat Von D product is genius! It's a felt tip and you can literally draw on faux eyebrow hairs that actually look real! I use this product in combination with my brow whiz and I seriously have the best looking eyebrows ever!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
Jan. 28, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow Medium Brown 0.03 oz
Okay I want to start by saying I have oily skin. I love KVD and I wanted to love this but I don't. You know how sometimes a pen doesn't want to write thats kinda how it was for me. My naturally dewy skin repels this pen like the plague. I use powder to set of course by still it just seemed dried up and refused to draw a precise line. You may think maybe it was just a bum tube. Well I got another one in the Sephora browzing wardrobe and still not the greatest for me gonna stick to my ABH brow dip and pencil
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Macon
Product is OK, but not great. Good for beginners filling in brows because brush tip is super light in color and does not take much precision to apply, you have to go over and over the strokes (or at least with the blonde color you do) to build up the color and doesn't give very defined brow lines which I don't like. The blonde color also has a major red tint in it that I'm not fond of so maybe redheads would like blonde.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Love this product! So innovative! The felt tip is super fine and precise. The blonde color was perfect for my brow hairs and made mine look super nice and fluffy which is what I wanted. I also like to use this to make little freckles on my face, since that's a pretty up coming trend right now I would recommend anyone try it!
A. N.
A. N.
This stays all day on my brows and on my lid, where it doubles as an eyeliner. After several months, the tip of the brush turned white, and I gather that for some reason, no product is getting to the tip. I contacted the company about this (does it need to be cleaned?) but they never responded. For that, I deduct a star.
Rosey B.
Rosey B.
April 11, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow Blonde 0.03 oz
New holy grail brow product. It is the first one I have found that matches my hair color just right. It is also really natural looking and super super easy to use. The color lasts all day and does not budge even without a brow gel. It has a thin tip so you can draw single brow hairs. I cannot recommend this enough!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
El Paso, TX
I have always loved Kat Von D cosmetics. I honestly love this liquid eyeliner so much. The little brush it has makes the eyeliner glide so beautifully. I can honestly say that this gives me the skills to get that fierce wing on my eye. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to create that fierce wing.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I tried this in store and decided not to purchase. I found that it is way more of an eyeliner than a brow product. It was pigmented with very little effort which is what scares me. I think it would take too much practice to get this looking right and natural on your brows. Definitely try before you buy.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've been looking for a new brow pencil for a very long time now and I've read good reviews about this one, but I really need something that won't smear off when I play with my kids or look shiny throughout the day, have you tried itasks do you recommend it?
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
I know it says "Tattoo", but really, how long does it really last on the brows!!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
If you have little to no brow hairs, what's the staying power of this?
Meg c.
Meg c.
I recently changed up my hair color and am having a very difficult time finding a last long brow product that works for blonde brows. I have little to no actual brow hairs and can't find a product that doesn't wipe off of my skin within hours. Does this work well? Does it last all day? Has any blondes tried this? Does it have a red or too dark tint to it? HELP!!