Abby E.

This looks really good but dose the tip dry out fast?

Mai Ying Y.
Mai Ying Y.
1 year, 6 months ago
That's a good question that I'm wondering myself. I've used it only twice and my second time taking it out it seemed to dry up. Shaking the product does help release some formula out.
Maria Cristina A.
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga , ON
1 year, 6 months ago
Not at all.. it doesn't dry out but I find it's not as black as I like my eye liner to be.
Katie B.
Katie B.
1 year, 6 months ago
It dries up but once you shake the tube, it releases the product again.