Brittany R.
Harrisburg, IL

Is this eyeliner waterproof? My eyes tend to water alot!

Daphnie B.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
I think so! At least I haven't ever had problems! This is my go to eyeliner. It's def a holy grail!
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
1 year, 7 months ago
I wear contacts and I water a lot however I haven't experienced smudging or dripping this is my go to liner it earned the name tattoo !
Asmaa A.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait
1 year, 7 months ago
It is smudge proof so I'm pretty sure it is waterproof as well