Dolores M.
Bellwood, IL

I have like 8 other liners from wet n wild to hakari liners but I want to know how you guys like this one? Is this as good as other brands as regards ease of putting it on. I'm so scared it's gonna be like the other felt ones that don't go on straight.

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Oak Ridge, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
I love KVD BUT! I say that with regret... the KVD eye liner if you don't put the cap on securely... the entire liner will go bad so easily and you will be out that precious money you paid for this gem. Other than that I think the KVD eye liner works well and stays on.