Sarah M.
Elmendorf, TX

Does this eyeliner smudge if you cry?

Nisha R.
Nisha R.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yup it would
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I mean I have allergies in the spring and fall and I have tried hundreds of liners. This has amazing staying power as long as I don't wipe over it. If I just let the tears run over and dry on their own then it's good to go.
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 1 month ago
I haven't had any smudge issues - especially if you wait for a bit to let it dry (though it dries fast)
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.
1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn't smudge as long as you lot your makeup and do not rub. But that's with all makeup.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
1 year, 2 months ago
It doesn't smudge when I get it wet in the shower. However, it has smudged when I forget I'm wearing it and rub my eye! Hope that helps!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
1 year, 2 months ago
No, it stays on! I have to use makeup remover to take it off.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Hueytown, AL
1 year, 2 months ago
No!! It stays on until you take it off.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
It will because it's not waterproof, but it'll have better staying power if you use setting spray after applying the liner. I've had it on throughout a sweaty workout; it stayed on well because I used Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix as my setting spray!
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
1 year, 2 months ago
It will if you sneeze sometimes!! Try not to squint too much. It has stayed on long however I've yet to cry with it on. I add a bit of black powder shadow after it's applied so it helps stay
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
I am sorry, I do not know if it smudges if you cry.