Sarah M.
Elmendorf, TX

Does this eyeliner smudge if you cry?

Nisha R.
Nisha R.
6 months, 1 week ago
Yup it would
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I mean I have allergies in the spring and fall and I have tried hundreds of liners. This has amazing staying power as long as I don't wipe over it. If I just let the tears run over and dry on their own then it's good to go.
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
11 months ago
I haven't had any smudge issues - especially if you wait for a bit to let it dry (though it dries fast)
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It doesn't smudge as long as you lot your makeup and do not rub. But that's with all makeup.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
11 months, 4 weeks ago
It doesn't smudge when I get it wet in the shower. However, it has smudged when I forget I'm wearing it and rub my eye! Hope that helps!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
12 months ago
No, it stays on! I have to use makeup remover to take it off.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Hueytown, AL
12 months ago
No!! It stays on until you take it off.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
12 months ago
It will because it's not waterproof, but it'll have better staying power if you use setting spray after applying the liner. I've had it on throughout a sweaty workout; it stayed on well because I used Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix as my setting spray!
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
12 months ago
It will if you sneeze sometimes!! Try not to squint too much. It has stayed on long however I've yet to cry with it on. I add a bit of black powder shadow after it's applied so it helps stay
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
12 months ago
I am sorry, I do not know if it smudges if you cry.