Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Mad Max Brown - Rich Chocolate Brown uploaded by Ashten N.

BY KAT VON D

From Kat Von D: For a subtle defining line, lightly drag the brush tip across the base of your lash line from the inner to the outer corner, pressing the brush as close to the lash roots as possible. Use less pressure to create a thinner line and add... see more...

Kat J.
This is the absolute best there is when it comes to liquid liner. I don't always have the steadiest hand when it comes to doing a winged liner look, so this is my miracle worker... The brush tip is user-friendly and moves smoothly across the skin. Because it's so perfectly pointed, you can do any number of detailed designs... The formula is opaque and beautifully vivid (whether you choose the black or the brown shade, I've found the quality to be the same). It doesn't look watery or cakey when you apply it. Plus, it dries just quick enough that you won't make a mess, but not so quick that it's impossible to go over a line more than once. It lasts all day, even through 100 degree humid summer weather with sweat and tears running everywhere. No smudges or eyelid transferring to be found here. Trust me, I've put this eyeliner to the test! It really is perfect in every way, and it gives me the sharpest line no matter how thick or thin I draw it. KVD hit it outta the park with this one, I hope they never stop making this Tattoo Liner!
maddie m.
I use this liner on a daily basis for a softer looking liner. It’s still super dark and pigmented but doesn’t look as harsh as black does sometimes. It’s super easy to apply and lasts all day long without fading!
Anna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this liner and the color. I rarely wear eyeliner anymore, but when I do I tend to go for a brown liner and this in my favorite liquid formula. It goes on easy and last all day.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
This color is a perfect dark brown! I love these liners. They last all day and are so easy to use! The tip is a brush and it's so thin! I wish they didnt run out as fast as they do. They do not run. If my eyes get watery they stay put. It is the absolute best liner out there!
member-1573b
This is my daytime liner, softer than black, but it still define my eyes, without looking like a going to a party instead of work. Great for the summer.
Ashley D.
bowling green, ky
Love of my life, holy grail fabulous liner. Survives so much of lifes little mishaps. The color is so pigmented, amazingly transfer proof.
Renae M.
Chandler
Listen, if you want an eyeliner that won’t smudge or run, this is it!! You can cry for hours and this stuff won’t come off! I love it so much! My friend gave me it as a gift and I will start buying it now!
Trendy g.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Mad Max Brown - Rich Chocolate Brown amazing eyeliner, it stay all day long even on oily eyelids, has a thin tip which make it easy to draw a winged eyeliner with it
Samantha B.
Hanmer, ON
I absolutely love this eyeliner. The tip is made of our bristles that allows to me make my liner as thick or as thin as I want. I never have an issue with the end changing shape or falling out (like I’ve had issues with others or felt tipped liners). The brown colour looks soft and natural on the eyes. It will be my forever HG.
Martina M.
Well, it's not bad. It's pretty good actually, but besides the fact that I cannot support her brand anymore, this is not the best eyeliner being marketed for the exact same price. For a "tattoo liner" it lacked a lot of pigmentation.