Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX

Manufacturer: A liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application. Achieve eye perfection with this high-pigment, waterproof liner that stays put all day for a fade-, melt-, crack-, and run-resistant finish. The superfine...

Does this product last all day ?
How well does this product stay on?
How well does this hold up over the course of the day? Does the pigment hold?
Start your review of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX!
Culver City, CA
I received this in a sample size in Sephora's birthday gift. I wasn't super excited about it as I've never been a fan of liquid liners. I can never draw a smooth line and usually end up with a mess all over my face, so I stay away from them. But I tried this one and it's sooo easy! It's super easy to control the thickness of the line.  I also feel like it's gentler on my eye skin than a pencil.

Another thing, I have super super greasy eyelids. Everything smears. There is only one mascara that does not smear under my eyes within 30 minutes (Clinique long wearing formula-greasy eyelid people should check this out). This stays put all day, even through sweaty workouts. Not sure why it's so much better than other ones I've tried, but it is.

It's also somehow super easy to come off. I just wash my face with my regular cleanser and it's gone. Everything about it is magical. I'm definitely going to buy the full size as soon as I run out of it!

Arlington, VA
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by Rhonda J.
I have tried this in both shades and I really like the liner. There are a few stand out qualities. First is the innovative applicator, the tip is made of actual brush hairs!! Application is easy and the liner creates the sharpest wings. Second, it is very pigmented. You can create thin or thick lines. There really isn’t any transfer or bleeding unless you are in a very humid and hot environment. There were a couple of summer days here on the east coast that made the liner smudge. It doesn’t happen often, but it can happen. If you have very oily eyelids, this must smudge on you. I recommend if you are looking into this brand
Honolulu , HI
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by Kate G.
Okay this is def top favorite along with Mac fluidline for me. This is nice and thin to do a natural line but also has a thicker part if you turn the brush to make a bigger wider line. I have been looking for one like this because my Mac is just one thickness and doesn’t last that long. This went over my Pat McGrath glitter eyeshadow amazingly. So easy and smooth. The cap is nice too it almost has a spring to lock it in to keep it from drying out. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and I will be buying another when this runs out. Good job kat von D!
Slatersville, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product in a sample size from the Sephora points system. I really liked this liner! The tip is just flexible enough but just the right amount of stiffness to maintain precision. It also glided on my eye with ease no skips! It is a very pigmented true black color not grey in the slightest. It’s texture is smooth and not too watery but not gel like obviously as it is a liquid. Does not spread Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX
Michigan
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I'm so incredibly disappointed. Not only did it BURN in my waterline, but it wore off in a matter of hours without me touching my face. I'm so glad I didn't go anywhere today, as I was incredibly shocked and a bit embarrassed to see my reflection just a few hours later, almost completely gone and of course it took a good bit of my eyeshadow with it. Definitely would not recommend.
Orlando, FL
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by Laura T.
I love this eyeliner it’s definitely a favourite. It is the most waterproof eyeliner I’ve ever tried. The third time I repurchased it though for some reason I kept having to shake it to get the product out which is bizarre and should never happen but oh well I’m really happy that it’s a vegan and cruelty free and it looks great on everyone. The brush is the perfect size and you can have it thick or thin it doesn’t matter
Saint Louis, MO
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by Stephanie M.
I didn't want to like this eyeliner, but unfortunately I do. This came in a small size with my Sephora birthday gift, so naturally I had to try it out. This is a very long lasting eyeliner, pigmented too. The tip creates nice winged looks. Recently I used this for my halloween makeup and it lasted on my bare face over 12 hours! (No primer, foundation, just the liner) I may purchase in the future.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I can totally understand the hype around this- each pen comes with a very fine, sharp tip that is durable and doesn’t fray like other pen liners. The color isn’t as dark as liquid liners, so I use it to draw out the outline before filling it in with liquid eyeliner. While it is waterproof, it definitely comes off easily with makeup remover. This is probably my new favorite eyeliner!
Sweetwater, TN
Love this eyeliner! Very good black pen liner. It dosent budge all day. Doesn't smudge! And the pen makes it super easy to apply. It's not too pricey. And you can get some super fine lines with it. I used this eyeliner for my Halloween look this year and it came out great and was so easy to do. Would definitely recommend this product.
Wow! This product is amazing. It last forever but easy to remove with makeup remover. Easy to spot and it does not smudge. It’s hard for me to find a pencil that doesn’t smudge so easily because I have a double lid but this works great! Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX
Ask a question to the Influenster community...