Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX

Manufacturer: A liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application. Achieve eye perfection with this high-pigment, waterproof liner that stays put all day for a fade-, melt-, crack-, and run-resistant finish. The superfine...

Does this product last all day ?
How well does this product stay on?
How well does this hold up over the course of the day? Does the pigment hold?
Start your review of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX!
Culver City , CA
I received this in a sample size in Sephora's birthday gift. I wasn't super excited about it as I've never been a fan of liquid liners. I can never draw a smooth line and usually end up with a mess all over my face, so I stay away from them. But I tried this one and it's sooo easy! It's super easy to control the thickness of the line.  I also feel like it's gentler on my eye skin than a pencil.

Another thing, I have super super greasy eyelids. Everything smears. There is only one mascara that does not smear under my eyes within 30 minutes (Clinique long wearing formula-greasy eyelid people should check this out). This stays put all day, even through sweaty workouts. Not sure why it's so much better than other ones I've tried, but it is.

It's also somehow super easy to come off. I just wash my face with my regular cleanser and it's gone. Everything about it is magical. I'm definitely going to buy the full size as soon as I run out of it!

Slatersville, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product in a sample size from the Sephora points system. I really liked this liner! The tip is just flexible enough but just the right amount of stiffness to maintain precision. It also glided on my eye with ease no skips! It is a very pigmented true black color not grey in the slightest. It’s texture is smooth and not too watery but not gel like obviously as it is a liquid. Does not spread Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX
Saint Louis, MO
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by Stephanie M.
I didn't want to like this eyeliner, but unfortunately I do. This came in a small size with my Sephora birthday gift, so naturally I had to try it out. This is a very long lasting eyeliner, pigmented too. The tip creates nice winged looks. Recently I used this for my halloween makeup and it lasted on my bare face over 12 hours! (No primer, foundation, just the liner) I may purchase in the future.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I can totally understand the hype around this- each pen comes with a very fine, sharp tip that is durable and doesn’t fray like other pen liners. The color isn’t as dark as liquid liners, so I use it to draw out the outline before filling it in with liquid eyeliner. While it is waterproof, it definitely comes off easily with makeup remover. This is probably my new favorite eyeliner!
Sweetwater, TN
Love this eyeliner! Very good black pen liner. It dosent budge all day. Doesn't smudge! And the pen makes it super easy to apply. It's not too pricey. And you can get some super fine lines with it. I used this eyeliner for my Halloween look this year and it came out great and was so easy to do. Would definitely recommend this product.
Wow! This product is amazing. It last forever but easy to remove with makeup remover. Easy to spot and it does not smudge. It’s hard for me to find a pencil that doesn’t smudge so easily because I have a double lid but this works great! Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a birthday gift through Sephora and was excited to finally try this eyeliner on a trip since it’s a travel size. The first problem I had was the lack of pigmentation on this liner and the next is that it melts or smudges throughout the day. I ended up not having eyeliner on 3 hours in the trip.
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX uploaded by FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I used this liner to creat the palm tree it was moist so I was able to draw it on slowly but it worked out for details. It can improve by letting out a little more liquid onto the tip of the brush. If you like makeup art try this out.
Columbia , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I really do like this eyeliner. I just transitioned to using felt tip liners again because I had a bad experience when I first stared using makeup. I used the liquid liners forever and I wanted more accuracy and this liner gives it!! I recommend for someone just trying out felt tip liners.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eyeliner is perfect to pull off anytime of the year. This reasonably priced eyeliner is top on my list . It has great pigment payoff. I would definitely suggest . You can pair it with a classic red lipstick. 💋Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Black) ~ 0.007 oz ~ Deluxe Size ~ NOT IN BOX
Ask a question to the Influenster community...