Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Nothin’, we mean nothin’, makes whipping out a killer Kat Eye easier than Tattoo Liner. This brush-tip liquid liner is the magic wand of makeup. Kat uses it every single day, and we really aren’t sure how we would get along without it ; )
Why, you ask? The highly pigmented, 24-hour-wear formula is waterproof and transfer-resistant. That means those lines aren’t goin’ anywhere…Insane days and sleepless nights can’t touch our Kat Eyes!
The precision brush tip is the key to super-fine lines. No less than 325 flexible bristles come together in a tight, crisp point, ready to unleash invincible lines. The supple, saturated brush glides across lids in silky, smooth strokes, making Tattoo Liner the ultimate tool for both makeup newbies and beauty pros alike.
We often marvel at how amazing it is that a teeny-tiny tip can contain so much possibility—wings, fine lines, detailwork...we could go on all day! Choose from raven-black Trooper or rich, chocolate Mad Max Brown for all your Kat Eye needs!
We <3 seeing all our KVD Beauties killin it in Tattoo Liner! Share your wild & wonderful creations with #kvdlook!see more...
Top Questions See all 13,020 Q&A
- "Super precision tip makes smooth lines that are long-lasting. Glides on flawlessly and lasts all day. But my favorite part? It dries instantly so I don't get a thick black line in my crease when I open my eyes. A great tool for winged and cat-eye liner." in 5085 reviews
- "Super precision tip makes smooth lines that are long-lasting. Glides on flawlessly and lasts all day. But my favorite part? It dries instantly so I don't get a thick black line in my crease when I open my eyes. A great tool for winged and cat-eye liner." in 4024 reviews
- "Was scared to use this eyeliner, as I find liquid eyeliner a bit intimidating. Luckily this eyeliner had a thin tip, and the pen/marker-like applicator was super thin allowing lots of control. A very black shade, perfect for customizing your eyeliner - can do super thin liner, thick, or cat eye. Very pleasantly surprised!" in 2325 reviews
- "Seriously the best liquid eyeliner hands down. Lasts all day (and even overnight when I forget to take off my makeup... guilty!) Seriously, doesn't smudge or fade AT ALL. Easily comes off with makeup remover. PERFECT PRODUCT - worth every penny. " in 1093 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! Long lasting and bold! The applicator can make it easy to line thin or thick, stays on an fast drying! It isn't 100% waterproof, sadly, but it can stand the test in some cases. I've been rained on and not dripped as long as I dabbed it with a kleenex occasionally. Overall, love and depend on it!" in 962 reviews
Forreal the only bad thing I can say it that sometimes it can dry out pretty fast, which sucks becuase it's expensive! (single mother here)
Previously using MAC fluidliner and Revlon Colorstay, I boogied into this because of the super simple application, decent price point, durability, and compactness. No joke I've gone swimming, partying, sleeping, and admittedly even working out with this baby on and it. does. not. smudge. The only way it comes off is with my double oil cleansing method.
I'm the owner of excess upper eyelid skin/monolids and because of the firm yet flexible felt tip, application requires NO TUGGING, NO SAGGING, NO WRINKLES! WOOOT!
I get the straightest wing with this at the fastest pace ever.
Just shake, uncap, draw your liner, recap (don't let it dry out) and you're out the door.
Also, this lasted me an entire year using 5 out of 7 days/week and when it finally dried out I temporarily went back to my Mac fluidliner yet still used this dried up felt tip as a brush.
I like the brush on this one as it isn't too flimsy but not too firm and I can easily draw my normal wing. As far as longwear goes, I don't think it disappoints, I've accidentally rubbed my eye and cried and surprisingly the eyeliner is still there. And if it does, it doesn't smudge but kind of flake?
Although it is pretty black, I think other eyeliners are more black and so I wish the KVD was more intense in color. I also go through this like water so spending $20 each time is a lot for me but if it stays on and lasts through whatever then I will continue to buy this liner
No matter how much I shook and inverted this product, it kept coming out partially translucent on my eyelid and any attempts to go back over the area just wiped off whatever was already there. Every try to use a dry erase marker that was running out of ink? It was like that, but on my eyelids. It was truly bizarre.
I've never had this problem with any other liquid eyeliner so I don't have some sort of weird natural liner-repellant in my skin. It's possible I got a dud pen, but honestly, at this price point, that shouldn't happen. I'm sticking with Wet N Wild.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos