Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Nothin’, we mean nothin’, makes whipping out a killer Kat Eye easier than Tattoo Liner. This brush-tip liquid liner is the magic wand of makeup. Kat uses it every single day, and we really aren’t sure how we would get along without it ; )

Why, you ask? The highly pigmented, 24-hour-wear formula is waterproof and transfer-resistant. That means those lines aren’t goin’ anywhere…Insane days and sleepless nights can’t touch our Kat Eyes!

The precision brush tip is the key to super-fine lines. No less than 325 flexible bristles come together in a tight, crisp point, ready to unleash invincible lines. The supple, saturated brush glides across lids in silky, smooth strokes, making Tattoo Liner the ultimate tool for both makeup newbies and beauty pros alike.

We often marvel at how amazing it is that a teeny-tiny tip can contain so much possibility—wings, fine lines, detailwork...we could go on all day! Choose from raven-black Trooper or rich, chocolate Mad Max Brown for all your Kat Eye needs!

We <3 seeing all our KVD Beauties killin it in Tattoo Liner! Share your wild & wonderful creations with #kvdlook!

Is this liner worth the price?
Is this liner really waterproof? I’m having issues with it not staying put and with it fading after a short time.
Would you recommend this one because am not good in choosing eyeliner?
Start your review of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner!
Product Highlights
...a thick black line in my crease when I open my eyes. A great tool for winged and cat-eye liner.in 4,024 reviews
...perfect for customizing your eyeliner - can do super thin liner, thick, or cat eye. Very pleasantly surprised!in 2,325 reviews
...even overnight when I forget to take off my makeup... guilty!) Seriously, doesn't smudge or fade AT ALL. Easily comes off with makeup remover. PERFECT PRODUCT - worth every penny. in 1,093 reviews
...it easy to line thin or thick, stays on an fast drying! It isn't 100% waterproof, sadly, but it can stand the test in some cases. I've been rained on and not dripped as long as I dabbed it with a kleenex occasionally. Overall, love and depend on it!in 962 reviews
a month agoWashington, DC
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner uploaded by Samantha H.
Review for: Trooper Black
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love the Kat Von Dee Tattoo liner to the depth and breadth and height my winged eyeliner can reach For the ends of the tail and ideal black shade.....Ok - In all seriousness, I am a winged liner princess who unfortunately suffers from oily eyelids. I have been rocking a wing almost everyday and for every occasion over last 10 years. I can say that I have my wing perfected. I get a lot of questions from random people on what I use and how I do it and I always give the credit to this product. As I have gotten older, my eyelids are more textured with fine lines and still have no issues with this.  No eyeliner holds up like the tattoo liner. No eyeliner is as black. No liner has a better fine tip to create a coveted precise wing. Tip: I find that it works best with a bit of eyeshadow underneath so it has something to grab on to and it makes correcting a mistake easier. Setting with a black eyeshadow or pencil will make it matte if desired. Fair warning: The brown shade was not created equal in terms of pigment or staying power.
19 hours agoPortland, OR
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner uploaded by Hilary S.
Review for: Trooper Black
I have a mini size of this that I got with another product from Sephora as my birthday gift I haven't really used it a whole lot since I don't have a lot of space due to freely hooded lids I've never really mastered the cat eyeliner on myself (also being extremely left handed.) but since batwing requires more of it being up in the brow area it's a little easier to use are used this eyeliner to trace the perimeter of my Batwing after I sketched it out with some eyeshadow it works fantastic four that the tip is so pointed it's perfect so if you ever wanting to do a lot of line work on your eye makeup or anywhere else I highly recommend this liner for that because it is such a fine tip point you'll get a lot of precision for fine detail
2 months ago
Review for: Trooper Black
Let me just start off by saying that I absolutely hate eyeliner. I am horrible at applying it and when I apply it nicely after spending twenty minutes struggling, the eyeliner always smears on my eyes and goes everywhere. I just find that applying any type of eyeliner, liquid or a pencil, is difficult to do. Despite this, after receiving this item from Influenster, I decided to give it a try.

This product is a very nice eyeliner. I am used to using pencil eyeliners, but I am not mad about this eyeliner! The packaging itself is nice, which is always good and allows the product to be easily applied. Additionally, the product itself is amazing. Not only is this eyeliner pigmented, easy to apply, and smudge proof, but this product lasts all day! I always find it difficult to keep eyeliner on, but this is different. I can wear this eyeliner all day without it fading or smudging all over the place!

The only problem that I have with this product is how fast this product dries down and how pricey this product is. This eyeliner dries down so quickly which makes it difficult to correct any mess ups! Also, I feel like there are many other drugstore eyeliners that could be comparable or even better than this eyeliner for a lot cheaper. Overall, I still recommend this eyeliner. But, if you are looking for an eyeliner that is cheaper, I am sure there are alternatives that you can purchase for a lot cheaper.

Received from Influenster
2 days agoDudley
Review for: Trooper Black
This is probably the longest lasting liquid liner I’ve tried besides Stila. I have been a competitor all my life and when you’re competing in dance you have to have make up that lasts a really long time because you’re out for hours and hours dancing and sweating and this one has never caused any problems. It stays on extremely well and is really pigmented, also really easy to touch up and layer if necessary, it doesn’t do anything weird like remove the product or cake up when reapplying and the precision is really easy to get your desired look. Would recommend to someone looking for long lasting liquid liner!
2 days agoSan Leandro
Review for: Trooper Black
At first, it was truly black, but as the day would go on, I noticed the color would slightly fade? Keep in mind that I noticed it after using it for only weeks (I don’t wear eyeliner that much either). However despite the fading of the color as the day would go on, I prefer the tip more than any other eyeliners that I’ve tried. I like how it’s not as flimsy and how it’s actually stiff compared to others. The packaging is very simple and easy to carry. I have been using this eyeliner for 2-3 years and always gravitated towards it as my go-to eyeliner!
21 hours agoHanover, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trooper Black
I bought this eyeliner twice. I’ve always struggled with making that perfect line on my top eyelid. This liner made it easier. It’s long lasting, won’t smudge and doesn’t crack at all like other liners I’ve used previously. I hate that I only get a month or two of use from it however. I don’t use liquid eyeliner daily so I think it’s drying up! Ever since my last one dried up, I switched to pot eyeliners. They work just as well with a nice pointed brush and the product lasts a lot longer.
a month agoMoorestown, NJ
Review for: Trooper Black
This is a great liquid liner, the first I found that I actually liked. The black is really black and not shiny which I appreciate. It comes off easily with water at the end of the day (I think they make a waterproof versions if this isn't a good thing for you) The tip is a brush head - not felt. I found that brush tips last longer without drying out. It is easy to create thin lines, thick lines, a sharp wing and more! A great must-have liner!
2 months agoCalexico, CA
I love this mascara it lasts so long and it’s great for when you are trying to go for a simpler look or just don’t know how to use liquid liner. My favorite type of eyeliner is felt tip and this eyeliner has the best tip for when you’re trying to either make a wing line or a small line. It is also hard to mess up using this mascara because the tip is to easy to use.
2 months agoSumter
I do love this eyeliner, however it does dry out faster than I would like for the price. I've bought this about 10 times over and have always had this issue. Tip: if you need to draw more of the product to the brush tip, put some cleansing eye drops on the back of your hand and run the brush through it. This has stretched so many of my eyeliners!
a day agoMiami
Review for: Trooper Black
I’m in love with this product I have not come across another eyeliner that works better the way the tip is created in this liner helps so much with getting the perfect liner Kat Von D Tattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper 0.55 ml/0.019 ozKat Von D Too Faced X Better Together Bestselling Mascara & Liner Duo#Love

4859 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
I really like Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but it’s a bit pricy. I got it for free initially for my Sephora bday gift, and I love the ease of application since it’s a marker style, the ease of removal, and how it stays on so well through normal wear and when I’m working out. Anyone else know of any similar but less expensive products?
Juanita L. 2 months ago
wetnwild has a really good liquid eyeliner can't think of the name but it's amazing!#follow4follow