BY KAT VON D #2 in Tattoo Care

A light pink pencil that counteracts the dark blue and black ink of tattoos for serious concealing power. Let the famed and glamorous tattoo expert, Kat Von D, help you achieve the ultimate, customizable coverage, in four simple steps: prep, conceal, perfect, and set (see details for each step below). This powerful tool uses the perfect hue and texture needed to neutralize your tattoo's deepest blues and brightest purples. Kat says, "If you wanna hide a tattoo just for one day, the proper concealer can make that happen! No one has to see what you don't want them to see!" Take it from the tattoo pro: "I think just as much as people have the choice to be tattooed, they should also have the liberty to look whatever way they want whenever they want." This is your ticket to tattoo freedom!Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I love this pencil because I use it for multiple purposes!! I can clean up my eyeliner if it gets a little messy or uneven, I can clean up my brows if they're looking a little messy or not symmetrical, I can use it to fill my water line to make my eyes pop and so I look more awake, or I can use it as a nude lip liner. It's so versatile! No need for lip liner, concealer for brow clean up or white eye pencils for the water line. It's a beautiful thing :) It's a very smooth formula so it glides on effortlessly. If you do any of the above beauty tips I would recommend this eye pencil. It works!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Okay. So. I use this on my lash line. It's a really gellish formula that stays put. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it has a purplish white shine to it that makes your eyes pop. I found mine for $5 at Marshalls recommend!
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I am extremely pale and the Lock-it Concealer I have ever found that is light enough! EVER! Its full coverage, not heavy on your skin, blends well and stays on all day. The packaging is my favorite from just about any other makeup brand! I love Kat Von D and everyone should go out and buy something of hers now!
rafaela u.
this is a MUST TO HAVE !!!!! this concealer litteraly erase tattoos,the best out there !! is a full coverage concealer its cover everything more suitable for cover like tattoos, blemishes hard inperfection . i highly recomend this for those that what the really full coverage,hidden all inperfectionjust be carefull with the amount that you use you don need too much a little bit does the job!!!
C.c. D.
Huntington, WV
amazing product . Very easy to apply , I would purchase this again.i LOVE how supper light its is once applied , just wish it came in darker shades , maybe chocolate shades and more product in packaging . Product finished really quick but I will still purchase and recommend it .
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a joke lol. I tried it on two different tattoos - no coverage at ALL. Even with SEVEN layers of concealer. Absolute waste of money. For someone who is known first for her tattoos and second for her makeup, I'm shocked at how bad this is.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I was very surprised how well this worked. Used this to neutralize a heavy black panther on a brides back. The color is very beige pink however it worked really well on her darker skin tone. Was virtually unnoticeable under foundation and powder.
Blair M.
I love this product so much it went on so smoothly and it was so great I found it at a great price and loved it so much I love to use it all the time I think you should try it out and see how you liked it cause I loved it so much
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I do love this concealer it works well because it's so tiny. You can manipulate it from almost every angle. Yes you can build from it. It does last. I would definitely recommend this. Hopefully I won't have to buy soon it's pricey.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm covered in tattoos and played around with this just to see how well it worked. It did in fact cover like it said it would. It has amazing staying power and is perfect for anyone needing to cover a tattoo for perhaps a job interview or other important event. I have no desire or need to cover mine, but I tried it and will say it works for those who do need a good coverup!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this really work
Marie H.
Stephens City, VA
How long does it last?
Krystle D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really help conceal tattoos?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never tried this how well does it work?
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
What is the routine for this product I would love to try this since it is so hot and i don't want to wear a sweater.