BY KAT VON D

A flat cover-up brush. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Brush is your secret weapon for flawless concealer application. Its flat, rounded brush head smoothes makeup over imperfections, and even tattoos, leaving an even, imperfection-free look. This brush's 5.5" handle is easy to grip and easy on the eyes with its tattoo-inspired pattern.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Okay again why can't I ever see something that is current. This is really annoying wtf
Brittany C.
Lorain, OH
Very good quality. Katt von dee is one of my fave makup makers ! Always satisfied!
Niki m.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
I love this brush it makes your blemishes loook flaweless and not caked up.
Nat D.
Absolutely love this brush!! It applies any concealer so smoothly and my foundation looks flawless on top of it. In comparison, I've had other concealers that tend to cake up under my foundation but this brush spreads the concealer so smoothly that there is no sight of this happening! Love this brush, thanks KVD!!
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto
Christie L.
TORONTO, ON
Thus brush us my go-to for concealer and even colour correcting. I have had mine for years and with proper care it is as if it was still new. I highly recommend this brush, as well as the rest of the KVD Beauty brushes as they are all high quality brushes.
Monica H.
Norway
I don't understand how someone makes this brush work. It's been sitting in the cup of multiple face brushes I own, and never been used, besides in the beginning, when I was trying so hard to make it work. This slides all over the place, and if you get an even layer of concealer on with this brush, I will give you an award.
Kennitella E.
Este pincel es ideal para tu base, podr difuminarla, ya que sus cerdas son un poco duritas, y estan juntas para poder aplicar el corrector o base uniforme..
Nicole C.
I love this dose not leave streaks down my face you should definitely go buy I have dry skin and I use it all the time and it still never fails
greys m.
Me encanta esta brocha por que me ayuda a aplicar los pigmentos y las sombras compactas y con un color mas intenso ademas de que da presicion
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Is this your go to brush?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Pricy?
Stacy K.
What do you use this brush for other than concealing?
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Is it just as soft as her contour brush?