BY KAT VON D

A flat cover-up brush. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Brush is your secret weapon for flawless concealer application. Its flat, rounded brush head smoothes makeup over imperfections, and even tattoos, leaving an even, imperfection-free look. This brush's 5.5" handle is easy to grip and easy on the eyes with its tattoo-inspired pattern.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Such a good flat concealer brush. One of the best. All of kat con d brushes are very soft yet strong when applying products
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Kasfren A.
Irving , TX
Love this brush! I find that most concealer brushes leave a streak but this one doesn’t, the concealer glides on beautifully.
Tanya J.
Bakersfield
super soft bristles and works really good for getting under your eyes and in creases. Love this brush highly recommended
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
This concealer brush is a must have. It's not very expensive and it really does the job. It glides on your face smooth
Brenda S.
this brush is perfect for concealer ! I also use it to cover up the mini blemishes or scars from zits i might have!
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
I love this brush! It makes all your blemishes disappear and look amazing!! Highly recommend using this brush
Mariah Z.
I don't like this concealer. I love her foundation tho! I also love the packaging of her products... So cute!
Morgan T.
Summerton, SC
Such an awesome brush. I loved how odd the shape of the brush was. It really helped me blend out my concealer
Katy S.
Bronx, NY
I use this brush for different things. I love it so much. And it has lasted me so long without shedding
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Is this your go to brush?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Pricy?
Stacy K.
What do you use this brush for other than concealing?
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Is it just as soft as her contour brush?