BY KAT VON D

A flat cover-up brush. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Brush is your secret weapon for flawless concealer application. Its flat, rounded brush head smoothes makeup over imperfections, and even tattoos, leaving an even, imperfection-free look. This brush's 5.5" handle is easy to grip and easy on the eyes with its tattoo-inspired pattern.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this brush!! It is the perfect brush for concealer. The design on the brush is very pretty! Very easy to apply concealer with & blend in. Soft bristles. Just the right size. I love so many brushes from the Kat Von D collection.
Andrea M.
This is so much easier to use in my eyes , I will usually buy this in my local saphora , my skin is really oily and this helps me so clear them is and this is way easier than using your hand plus is really satisfying!
Leslie M.
This is the brush I use to apply my concealer.
It's easy for coverage and packs well.
I use it every time I apply concealer and it's honestly the best. I'm very picky about the brushes I use and I'm pretty satisfied with this one.
Chelsea B.
Good concealer brush. I am impressed actually with KVDs upgrade. I used to LOVE her and wanted to love her products but I used to not. Now they have completely improved. I recommend her products to you. Especially her brushes!
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
This brush is the best one I've used to apply concealer. I received it as part of an influenster voxbox and it works amazing. I love the angle of it and it makes it easy to apply the concealer. I definitely recommend
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
It's so hard for me to find a concealer brush that is perfect for my dry skin. This brush is great compared to any other brush I've tried. The price is high but worth every Penney, I recommend this brush to everyone!
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So I'm kind of a makeup brush snob, like I'm super picky! But her brushes are amazing! They put the product one smoothly, they don't shed like crazy and they feel really soft against your skin.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
A fantastic brush!!! Works so well and creates tge nice fine line for my brows! The brush is soft yet firm to guide along the brow. Cleans easily i also use to creat shadow effect for my eyes.
Paige W.
This is a nice concealer brush for spot treating areas like pimples or spots. It is pricey and is similar enough to other concealer brushes. I bought it from sephora. I am satisifed with it.
Savanna K.
This brush is very effective. It does everything it needs to do. It blended out my concealer nicely, it did better than most brushes. I ordered mine offline, and I recommend it to anyone!
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Is this your go to brush?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Pricy?
Stacy K.
What do you use this brush for other than concealing?
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Is it just as soft as her contour brush?