Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Underage Red (matte fire engine red) by Kat Von D uploaded by Olivia R.Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Underage Red (matte fire engine red) by Kat Von D uploaded by carrie t.

BY KAT VON D

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Underage Red (matte fire engine red) by Kat Von D see more...

carrie t.
Belfast
This is the best red lipstick I've found. I love the formula and the packaging is to die for. I don't have to worry about touch ups too often and it doesn't need a liner Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in outlaw
Stephanie L.
Moreno Valley
One of my all time favorite lipstick formulas! I have 5 colors and will definitely buy more. I purchased all of them from Sephora and fell in love right away.  I find the bullet very easy to apply and re-apply, even without a mirror. It's very creamy and stays on for hours; No bleeding and it fades away evenly and beautifully
Corey H.
Cincinnati
Totally gorgeous color!! I absolutely love her brand! The lipstick is so smooth and stays on super well. I love the matte finish that it has. And the smaller size is perfect to throw in the purse or clutch. Would definitely recommend her products! Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick by Kat Von D
Brie B.
Glastonbury
I am so obsessed with these lipsticks. I was worried up about buying them because they didn’t look very smooth and creamy when applied on hand. I believe that the formula is beautiful and stays longer because it’s not super creamy like I’m used to with MAC.
Kelly T.
Oakdale, CT
The only reason I am only giving this 3 stars is because for me it was hard to keep in place. I felt by the end of the night, the red was getting on EVERYTHING. I want my makeup to stay on my lips, not all over my face and everyone else.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
Beautiful red and has staying power. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Underage Red (matte fire engine red) by Kat Von D
I loved this entire collection, I purchased about 9 total. I should use them more often. Great lipstick .
Amanda L.
New Windsor, NY
Amazing! As are all her products that she comes out with. Lipstick has a super bright color and stays surprisingly long on the lips. I still love her mattes a lot more but this is great for a more moisturized look.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
I love this matte red lipstick although it’s matte it’s not drying it leaves the lips feeling nice and smooth it’s pricey but Definitely worth the money I’m just not a big fan of the packaging but love the formula
Emily R.
This color was such a pop!! Bright red of course and just what you want if you’re going for that simple look with a pop of color but wasn’t too impressed with the longwear aspect as it didn’t stay on well at all!
Queen. F.
Jamaica, NY
This is where i get in trouble. I would wear these colors anywhere. Maybe a little too much. I stock up on these like it's medicine. If i was to take the last few products on the world... THIS WOULD BE THE ONE...and the scent? Jeez it's such a soft vanilla smell ❤❤❤