BY KAT VON D

Travel Size see more...

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick, NaYeon (.04 oz) Mini
  • "Love the formula, the color is great and long lasting. Got it from Sephora in jc penny. I liked the studded packaging but I felt the cap doesn’t stay on well. Easy to apply, easy to use, comes off well or stays put all day" in 3 reviews
Sarah F.
LOS ANGELES
Great formula great color selection. Very comfortable. For a high end lipstick, the price is fair. Bought from KatVonDBeauty.com.  Since it's a standard bullet lipstick, it isn't store long wearing, but that's to be expected. Would recommend, if you're into a glittery black. Personally, the color wasn't my favorite, but was still fun and I would wear on occasion, especially since I've lately been getting into funkier lip colors. Yay for vegan beauty!
Shawna L.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am a KVD fanatic, no like seriously I'm obsessed with her entire makeup line. However, this lipstick left me a bit disappointed hence the 4 star rating. Unlike her everlasting liquid lipstick, the Studded kiss lipstick pretty much comes off as easily as it goes on. I love that theres so many shades and shes always creating more. I just wish it stayed on a bit better, but thats ok because I still have my everlasting liquid lipstick to stay all day!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I have this color and I only wear it when I want to feel a little vampy and it is so much fun to wear and people just come look at you funny but then they're like you know that's a really pretty color and I'm like and I'm like well thank you. You shouldn't be afraid to wear a little bit of Vamp in your life LOL
Randi H.
Phoenix, AZ
Kat von d always has really amazing products for all different kinds of people. I love how different this shade is. You rarely find a black that has gun shell metal sheen in it. I definitely give her props for that but this color does not look good on me at all.
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
I love Kat Von D lip products. I got this color in a gift set. I would have never normally tried this color. But loved it once I did. It had the perfect shine for the perfect holiday outfit. I would recommend this color to those color courageous people out there.
Julie L.
Lorain
Love this lipstick! It’s very creamy and looks good:) perfect shade for Halloween. The exact shade I was looking for. The packaging is very cute. It seems to stay on so I would say it’s long lasting. I would definitely buy this again and try other shades out!
Alexandria I.
Stone Ridge
One of my favorite brands love how they apply and last. Couldn’t have been more perfect. Packaging was perfect just the touch it needed. Yes it definitely did. Yes I have many times. Great product last forever.
Katie P.
Columbus
This lipstick was so fun! I didn't realize I need a metallic black lipstick until I started reaching for this one. It's a nice one to throw in the mix if you wear black lipstick often. Kat Von D's lipsticks have nice staying power
Brittany R.
Evansville
I love this color and the glitter in it! I recently just purchased it and haven’t had a chance to wear it out. I tried it on and it went on very smooth and wasn’t splotchy.Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick
Noelle M.
This is such a unique color! I always love pairing this with fun eye looks. Dark lips are my weakness! This lipstick is really easy to use and goes on smooth. I think it’s a great value for such an awesome lipstick and would highly recommend it.