BY KAT VON D

An innovative lipstick that coats lips with bold color, long-lasting wear, and luxe comfort. Drench your lips with bold color and unstoppable femininity. Designed to look as rock 'n roll as its wearer, this revolutionary, hybrid lipstick is formulated... see more...

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick MAGICK
  • "Love this product! So creamy and smooth. Very good in quality and does not smear. This is absolutely my fav lipstick!" in 3 reviews
Caitlyn C.
Auburn, AL
I'm a huge fan of KVD lipstick even before they changed their formula. With a little bit of lip conditioner or primer, it will stay on for hours and be less cakey than other brands. And they come in so many gorgeous colors. Also, unique to this brand, depending on your lip flush that day it'll show up darker or lighter. The pigment is great and it's not too drying. The key is using conditioner, chapstick, primer, etc first and being conscientious about licking your lips or eating when wearing it.
Elyse S.
Waukesha, WI
This lipstick has gotten a lot of hype, so I was very intrigued to try as I love wearing lipstick but it always dries and feathers. The feel of the product is great, really pigmented and I could spread the product comfortably. It did not last as long as I would like it to and it still dried out after a couple of hours
Bella M.
corpus christi
While I love the color and the finish, I’m giving this four stars because the glitter in it can be very gritty and noticeable. This is one of my favorite lipsticks though and I’ve never had an issue with the lid coming off. I’m very sad this has been discountinued, would have loved to see it in her new formula.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Great color, great formula. All of Kat Von D's lipsticks are very creamy, pigmented, & just feel great on the lips. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it (around $20 I think?). Will continue to purchase more of her lipsticks cause they're great quality lipsticks.
Anna S.
West Gardiner , ME
I found the smell of this product to be really sweet, and the finish was very natural and nice. However I found it a bit sticky and difficult to apply. I also found that it really doesn’t last long, and I also found it pretty pricey considering the lasting time and difficulty applying it.
Regina W.
Pinellas Park
This is my favorite lipstick hands down! The colors does not rub off fast like the other ones so I can actually wear it for a long time. It’s a dark nude so it goes with every outfit! I got mine super cheap at marshalls! I’m glad I found it !!
Gianna R.
This has such a good texture and I really really like it the only thing is my lips are very dry and those lipsticks don’t glide on as easy if you have very dry lips they don’t really stick to that part of your lips even when you have Chapstick on underneath
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I LOVE Kat Von D lipsticks. The packaging is absolutely adorable and this color is beautiful! It lasts a long time on your lips and doesn’t clump like other lipsticks do. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jessica S.
Orlando
Love this product! Color stays on, doesn’t have a weird taste that sometimes lipsticks have, and it’s vegan. The packaging is great and is a representation of Kat’s personality which I love. I will be buying more lipsticks for her.
Kate D.
Great product! Great color! Not too dark or light. Met my expectations and more! Priced well and would definitely reorder this product. Would definitely recommend to friends too. Would definitely buy other products too.