BY KAT VON D

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick COLOR:Backstage Bambi (matte vivid hot pink) see more...

Kelli D.
Review for: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Backstage Bambi by Kat Von D more...
This is a super creamy lipstick and it is very pigmented and full coverage! It looks good on medium to darker skin tones, however if you have a lighter skin tone I recommend putting on a darker lip liner and filling in your lips a little with it and it will work wonderfully !
Mya C.
norman
This shade is amazing and stunning and super bright. The packaging is cute and adorable the lipstick is simply so easy to apply there was no smearing or smudgy 100% would by again
selina n.
huntsville
Amazing lipstickkkkkkk!!! I love this product soooo much!!!!! It is a good value and price!!! It met my expectations. I will defenitly use again. It’s my 6th time using. I will buy it again most likely!!
MiNa B.
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in the shade color 'Backstage Bambi' is so pretty! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied this color on my lips, it made my makeup look POP! I absolutely love Kat Von D lipsticks, especially the reddish/purplish color toned ones.
Ella E.
Council Bluffs
Literally my favorite lipstick ever. The color is so bright and gorgeous AND SO PINK and it doesn't dry my lips out. Its velvety, and just perfect in every way.
ARIA B.
I don’t usually wear a bright pink lipsticks, but this is my must when I do. I love the pigmentation in the girly pink color. It also stays on incredibly well.
Vellexia V.
Love all products brand and lipsticks soo many options and colors!!!  Recommend to the whole world always!!!
Vanessa •.
The color options are endless, and they’re absolutely beautiful. The packaging is very edgy and beautifully executed. The product itself isn’t drying, super pigmented and definitely worth the price.