BY KAT VON D

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick COLOR:Backstage Bambi (matte vivid hot pink) see more...

MiNa B.
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in the shade color 'Backstage Bambi' is so pretty! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied this color on my lips, it made my makeup look POP! I absolutely love Kat Von D lipsticks, especially the reddish/purplish color toned ones.
Kelli D.
Review for: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Backstage Bambi by Kat Von D more...
This is a super creamy lipstick and it is very pigmented and full coverage! It looks good on medium to darker skin tones, however if you have a lighter skin tone I recommend putting on a darker lip liner and filling in your lips a little with it and it will work wonderfully !
selina n.
huntsville
Amazing lipstickkkkkkk!!! I love this product soooo much!!!!! It is a good value and price!!! It met my expectations. I will defenitly use again. It’s my 6th time using. I will buy it again most likely!!
Ella E.
Council Bluffs
Literally my favorite lipstick ever. The color is so bright and gorgeous AND SO PINK and it doesn't dry my lips out. Its velvety, and just perfect in every way.
Vanessa •.
Toronto
The color options are endless, and they’re absolutely beautiful. The packaging is very edgy and beautifully executed. The product itself isn’t drying, super pigmented and definitely worth the price.