39 varieties available
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick
BY KAT VON D
What it is:
A breakthrough new lipstick combining super-creamy color and weightless, comfortable long wear.
What it does:
Introducing the new and reborn Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick—the creamiest, most cushiony and unbelievably pigmented lipstick to ever cross your lips.
Discover your new go-to color from Kat Von D’s biggest, boldest shade range. The collection includes 40 shades in three finishes, and features rich reds, bold berries, and neutrals for every complexion. You’ll also find beloved Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades, now in the Studded Kiss formulation.
This collection features every artist’s dream: Kat’s first-ever pure white lipstick mixer, White Out. Use it as a base to adjust the tone of your lip colors, or mix it into other shades to customize the pigment (each shade is sold separately).
Kat Von D Beauty is always on the forefront of innovation, searching for ways to amplify and improve their already long-wear, high-pigment products. Originally created in 2014, the Studded Kiss collection has now been reimagined with an updated look and a breakthrough new formula.
See and feel the difference instantly. Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick features a high-chroma content for pure, vivid color in a revolutionary new base formula that’s crystal clear, super-soft, and virtually weightless. Made with smooth, spherical pigments and lip-nourishing ingredients, it’s never been easier to coat your lips in creamy, comfortable color.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
As a perfectionist, Kat constantly seeks ways to improve the performance of all of KVD Beauty products. Studded Kiss is a collection close to Kat’s heart, so she wanted to take advantage of new advances in the industry to create an even better bullet formula that everyone will fall in love with.
Kat created the packaging for the one and only Studded Kiss Lipstick, using her favorite cuff bracelet as inspiration. The newly-designed Studded Kiss Crème features the same signature studs, updated with monochromatic black packaging.
"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals—and never will."—Kat Von D, Brand Founder
Top Questions See all 1,141 Q&A
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick
- "Favorite lipsticks! So creamy and pigmented! Not at all patchy and stay on all day long!" in 149 reviews
- "I just purchased my first one of this particular product of Kat Von D in the shade Adora and I must say I am impressed and not surprised it's such an amazing product! Kat Von D never disappoints. The lipstick is comfortable, long lasting, has gorgeous color payoff, and I am excited that there are 39 more shades I have yet to try in 3 different finishes! Kat does it again! Woohoo" in 66 reviews
- "I have ALWAYS loved Kat Von D lipsticks, and I'm usually more of a liquid person but I love this formula. It's super pigmented, and I definitely think it's a very universal shade. The consistency is perfect as well." in 39 reviews
- "This is my absolute favorite! It is so creamy and moisturizing! The color is love lasting too!" in 28 reviews
- "I am picky about my lipsticks as I need coverage and for it to last me all day! I LOVEEEE this lipstick and line! The colors are pigmented, go on smooth and creamy, don’t overdry, and stay on. How much better can it get. HIGHLY recommend this lip if you are looking for an amazing cruelty free and vegan product!" in 25 reviews
I love this color. Love that I could find one of her lipsticks that works with my coloring. It is a great shade, can be worn day or night and is long lasting. The only thing I don't love is that it, sometimes, is drying after wearing it for too long. But, I love the color and use it often.
I got these six colors in a mini set because I needed nude colors and they were on sale. I absolutely love every color in this set. They have a great color payoff, they stay well, they aren't drying, and they all smell kind of like chocolate, which is always welcome. I also love the packaging
My FAVORITE bullet lipstick formula of all time. I've got it in shades Lolita, Cathedral and Lovecraft, and they're all perfect! She basically repackaged the old products, there really isn't much of a difference in my opinion, but to me that's a good thing (in this case anyway)
The color was beautiful and pigmented, but the formula was extremely drying for me. It was so dry that it left my lips peeling. It was also a bit tough to apply; the lipstick didn't glide across my lips smoothly. When I wear it, I always put a gloss over it to combat the dryness. Besides the drying, the lipstick is pretty and long-lasting. It is a bit pricey, so I don't think I would buy another one, but I will continue to use the one I have.
The names are what’s amazing. She be having me buy colors I wouldn’t wear just because the name love the deep dark colors so much
Q & A
I would love to try her lipstick, is it as good as she says it is?
How good is this lipstick?
Is it too dry on the lips ?
I have seen this product line at Sephora. Is it good?
how pigmented are the colors? Do they last long?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos