BY KAT VON D

What it is:
A breakthrough new lipstick combining super-creamy color and weightless, comfortable long wear.

What it does:
Introducing the new and reborn Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick—the creamiest, most cushiony and unbelievably pigmented lipstick to ever cross your lips.

Discover your new go-to color from Kat Von D’s biggest, boldest shade range. The collection includes 40 shades in three finishes, and features rich reds, bold berries, and neutrals for every complexion. You’ll also find beloved Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades, now in the Studded Kiss formulation.

This collection features every artist’s dream: Kat’s first-ever pure white lipstick mixer, White Out. Use it as a base to adjust the tone of your lip colors, or mix it into other shades to customize the pigment (each shade is sold separately).

Kat Von D Beauty is always on the forefront of innovation, searching for ways to amplify and improve their already long-wear, high-pigment products. Originally created in 2014, the Studded Kiss collection has now been reimagined with an updated look and a breakthrough new formula.

See and feel the difference instantly. Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick features a high-chroma content for pure, vivid color in a revolutionary new base formula that’s crystal clear, super-soft, and virtually weightless. Made with smooth, spherical pigments and lip-nourishing ingredients, it’s never been easier to coat your lips in creamy, comfortable color.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
As a perfectionist, Kat constantly seeks ways to improve the performance of all of KVD Beauty products. Studded Kiss is a collection close to Kat’s heart, so she wanted to take advantage of new advances in the industry to create an even better bullet formula that everyone will fall in love with.

Kat created the packaging for the one and only Studded Kiss Lipstick, using her favorite cuff bracelet as inspiration. The newly-designed Studded Kiss Crème features the same signature studs, updated with monochromatic black packaging.

"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals—and never will."—Kat Von D, Brand Founder

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick
  • "Favorite lipsticks! So creamy and pigmented! Not at all patchy and stay on all day long!" in 149 reviews
  • "I just purchased my first one of this particular product of Kat Von D in the shade Adora and I must say I am impressed and not surprised it's such an amazing product! Kat Von D never disappoints. The lipstick is comfortable, long lasting, has gorgeous color payoff, and I am excited that there are 39 more shades I have yet to try in 3 different finishes! Kat does it again! Woohoo" in 66 reviews
  • "I have ALWAYS loved Kat Von D lipsticks, and I'm usually more of a liquid person but I love this formula. It's super pigmented, and I definitely think it's a very universal shade. The consistency is perfect as well." in 39 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite! It is so creamy and moisturizing! The color is love lasting too!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am picky about my lipsticks as I need coverage and for it to last me all day! I LOVEEEE this lipstick and line! The colors are pigmented, go on smooth and creamy, don’t overdry, and stay on. How much better can it get. HIGHLY recommend this lip if you are looking for an amazing cruelty free and vegan product!" in 25 reviews
Micah N.
Doniphan, MO
I was sent this lipstick in exchange for a thoughtful and honest review. This was the first Kat Von D lip product I had ever used, but I am now in LOVE. This Studded Kiss line is the creamiest formula. I'm obsessed about my lip products having a smooth texture and this is by far and large the best I've ever worn. This finish is also perfect for my taste, as it's not matte and it's not overly shiny, but somewhere in between. EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Lolita is the perfect shade for anyone. I can't think of a skin tone that it wouldn't look good on. For my skin tone, it's perfect for everyday wear or for dinner. Not much transfer, either.

This lipstick does require reapplication, but no where does it claim to be an all-day wear. I don't mind! Not much of a negative with all those positives!
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
This is the older formula. Since I have purchased this lippie, Kat Von D has reformulated the Studded line. The lipstick case itself is beautiful. It really is ‘studded’. I honestly like to roll it in my hands because it just feels nice. Lol The amount of product seems a little less than similar products but I haven’t compared any in great detail. I bought this while it was being clearanced out (due to reformulation). The color is gorgeous. It works well with my fair skin tone. It’s vampy and intensely pigmented. The formula is luscious. It’s so creamy and long lasting. It doesn’t dry out my lips or bleed or go on patchy. It’s literally a one swipe lippie. I would definitely buy more of this lipstick in other colors but I’m not sure I would pay full retail..maybe wait for a sale or clearance.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I received this complimentary from Influenster and i could not love it more! The packaging is stunning, it has these black shiny studs that are so edgy and cool. The color i was sent was Lolita which is a deep dusty rose shade that is so pigmented and creamy on application. It is a satin matte finish but the lipstick keeps my lips hydrated which is so important! I could comfortably wear this on my lips for the entire day without feeling like my lips are drying out. I love this shade on my light/medium skin tone, and the one swipe pigment makes the lipstick so much better! There is a slight sweet scent to it, but it honestly is light and you can’t even notice it once the color is on your lips. I definitely would recommend this to friends and family and i look forward to trying more shades in this collection! Great job Kat Von D!
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
Review for: Other more...
I received the color Double Dare in my most recent @allurebeautybox. Never tried this brand prior to receiving this and have to say it goes on nice and smooth. Has a decent smell to it, which is really important to me since hello this is being applied right under my nose lol! As far as the wear test... not completely sold as of yet I don’t like that it seems to rub onto your teeth really easy and never settles to that matte stay put look that I was hoping for. Will be trying again and maybe can change my rating would like to try and set it with a powder to dry it a bit. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I grabbed a few of the studded kiss. The first one I got I liked, the color and the pigment is amazing. But the lipstick is so dry. I'm so biased about it because I have yet to find a lipstick that rivals it, it lasts forever, but it's got a buildup you gotta blot off with your finger and all and it's just.... not what I would expect of a 20$ lipstick. Dont get me wrong I love it. But it is SO hard to get a good application because you have to apply so much then rub your lips together and touch it up and it doesn't want to go onto the other lip when you do that.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Other more...
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick I received this as a free sample from allure. This is my first time using the Kat Von D studded kiss Lipstick formula. I completely fell in love!!! First of all I got the color double dare, it's this beautiful for shade of orangish/ brown. Almost a terracotta shade. But the formula hunty THE FORMULA IS AMAZING!!! It's Soo comfortable but also matte. I love liquid lipstick because of the matte look but I hate that they dry my lips out but I don't like regular Lipstick because of it being to shiney. This is like the perfect marriage of both. It gives you the matte look of a liquid lipstick with the comfort and wearabilty of regular Lipstick. While it's not completely non-transferable it is more long wearing than a typical bullet lipstick. I cannot wait to try more shades!!!
Jamie J.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Underage Red - satin-matte fire engine red more...
Underage Red by Kat Von Dee absolutely lives up to the hype! It is a bold, true red lipstick that is so sexy! It comes in a very rock star, black studded plastic case, and it is the perfect red, matte lipstick! It was a little tricky at first because it is a VERY matte lip color! It does not glide on like some lipsticks. Instead, it's easier to just blot or dab it on. It also works great if you're in a pinch, and you need a little color on your cheeks. I used it as blush on the go once, and it made my cheeks looked perfectly flushed. AnyWAY, back to the lipstick. It is a blue red, and those are always my favorite! This one is my new absolute fave! It lasts all day, too, so no need for reapplications, unless it's a minor touchup. I definitely need to get a lip liner that matches this color because like I said about it not easy to apply, it's hard to line your lips with it. You might even find it easier if you apply it with a lip brush, but I did not have to use one. I loved whipping out my studded, start lipstick. It makes me feel sophisticated and sexy, pulled together and glamourous. I wore it by itself and still looked hot, and then I paired it with my Kat Von Dee Tattoo Eyeliner in a bold cat eye and felt like a rock star! I got it for only $13, on sale at Sephora, but I would defiantly pay full price for this beauty! It's better than all the reds, sorry, bad pun! But seriously, it really is RED-y to wear hot lips style!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Something I love about Kat Von D's lipsticks are her range of shades, they are so diverse there is a colour for everyone, which is what makes her brand so universal. My review is on the shade 'Mercy' which I was given a sample of from Glamour Beauty Club. Coverage: Its full coverage, one swipe and the middle of my lips where covered, it has great pigmentation; which is actually very difficult with dark shades such as a purple. However, I did have to get a lip brush out and apply some extra around the edges of my mouth in order the get the same intensity of the colour. I noticed that when I put it on my lips it had hints of shimmer, I didn't noticed that at first. I like it though and you cannot feel any shimmer on the lips. Overall, fantastic quality Scent: It has a vanilla scent, the best way I can describe it, is it smells very similar to MAC lipsticks. I am a fan of the scent, but if you're not then you might want to skip this. Texture: Its very creamy, and has a velvet feeling, I guess you could describe it as a satin finish. But it doesn't look like that on the lips, I would say it looks matte but it's not drying. Due to its formula, it didn't stay on as long as her liquid mattes, that didn't bother me. I had some transfer on my paper cup and I was eating but it was nothing major; it was just the edges that lightly faded. I did notice that when I got home and removed it left a little hint of a rosy stain, this is testament to how strong the pigmentation is, so that to me is a win. As much as I loved the lipstick, I do feel like the price point is quite high, even for a luxury lipstick. I think if you do want to get a colour like 'Mercy' then Kat's lipsticks are fantastic because she is unique but if you wanted
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Vampira - satin-matte deep reddish burgundy more...
Where do I even begin.  Its so beautiful 😍😍😍  I love it on my skin and it looked great with my dress.  Was my first kat von d lipstick and I just cant even begin to describe how confident I felt.  It felt like nothing was on my lips and was the first lipstick I have ever worn that didnt dry out my lips.  It lasted hours and I only had to reapply after eating tacos from broncos that were gigantic and I didn't even have to apply much.  There wasn't a lot that even came off, it was just the inside of my lip from where I had eaten.  If it had been revlon like I usually wore, I'd have had to reapply to my entire lips.  The pigment is to die for!
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Lolita - satin-matte chestnut rose more...
I absolutely love KVD cosmetics. While there has been a lot of controversy around her and her makeup lately, there is no denying that her makeup is great quality and worth the money. While normally, I would give her products 5 stars, this was not one of my favorite products. I absolutely LOVE the shade Lolita. It's a mid-toned brown nude that looks AMAZING on many skin tones. While the shade isn't the problem because I have it in the liquid lipstick and have bought it multiple times, the formula isn't my favorite. In my opinion, it is dry and therefore, more difficult to apply and dries out the lips. If you want the color that this product gives, I would stick to the liquid lipstick version of this color.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
I would love to try her lipstick, is it as good as she says it is?
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
How good is this lipstick?
Andreea V.
Selsey
Is it too dry on the lips ?
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I have seen this product line at Sephora. Is it good?
Cindy M.
Sacramento
how pigmented are the colors? Do they last long?

Sephora