BY KAT VON D

What it is:
A breakthrough new lipstick combining super-creamy color and weightless, comfortable long wear.

What it does:
Introducing the new and reborn Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick—the creamiest, most cushiony and unbelievably pigmented lipstick to ever cross your lips.

Discover your new go-to color from Kat Von D’s biggest, boldest shade range. The collection includes 40 shades in three finishes, and features rich reds, bold berries, and neutrals for every complexion. You’ll also find beloved Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades, now in the Studded Kiss formulation.

This collection features every artist’s dream: Kat’s first-ever pure white lipstick mixer, White Out. Use it as a base to adjust the tone of your lip colors, or mix it into other shades to customize the pigment (each shade is sold separately).

Kat Von D Beauty is always on the forefront of innovation, searching for ways to amplify and improve their already long-wear, high-pigment products. Originally created in 2014, the Studded Kiss collection has now been reimagined with an updated look and a breakthrough new formula.

See and feel the difference instantly. Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick features a high-chroma content for pure, vivid color in a revolutionary new base formula that’s crystal clear, super-soft, and virtually weightless. Made with smooth, spherical pigments and lip-nourishing ingredients, it’s never been easier to coat your lips in creamy, comfortable color.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
As a perfectionist, Kat constantly seeks ways to improve the performance of all of KVD Beauty products. Studded Kiss is a collection close to Kat’s heart, so she wanted to take advantage of new advances in the industry to create an even better bullet formula that everyone will fall in love with.

Kat created the packaging for the one and only Studded Kiss Lipstick, using her favorite cuff bracelet as inspiration. The newly-designed Studded Kiss Crème features the same signature studs, updated with monochromatic black packaging.

"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals—and never will."—Kat Von D, Brand Founder

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick
  • "Favorite lipsticks! So creamy and pigmented! Not at all patchy and stay on all day long!" in 149 reviews
  • "I just purchased my first one of this particular product of Kat Von D in the shade Adora and I must say I am impressed and not surprised it's such an amazing product! Kat Von D never disappoints. The lipstick is comfortable, long lasting, has gorgeous color payoff, and I am excited that there are 39 more shades I have yet to try in 3 different finishes! Kat does it again! Woohoo" in 66 reviews
  • "I have ALWAYS loved Kat Von D lipsticks, and I'm usually more of a liquid person but I love this formula. It's super pigmented, and I definitely think it's a very universal shade. The consistency is perfect as well." in 39 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite! It is so creamy and moisturizing! The color is love lasting too!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am picky about my lipsticks as I need coverage and for it to last me all day! I LOVEEEE this lipstick and line! The colors are pigmented, go on smooth and creamy, don’t overdry, and stay on. How much better can it get. HIGHLY recommend this lip if you are looking for an amazing cruelty free and vegan product!" in 25 reviews
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
I love this lipstick formula. It's very heavily pigmented. People complain that it's dry, but they can always add a swipe of chapstick if they want. It lasts a long time, but if it starts needing maintenance, it's easy to reapply or to use a bit of chapstick to simply redistribute the pigment still on the lips, because there is still quite a lot of pigment to work with. My favorite thing to do is go over it with a Burt's Bees lipstick I have in Sunset Cruise that I keep in my purse. The Burt's Bees lipstick isn't my thing on its own because it's glossy and sheer, but it becomes one with matte pigmented lipsticks and liquid lipsticks that are slipping a bit after meals, etc. Sunset turns any shade into something really beautiful and warm that is unlike any color of lipstick I own and then it lasts the rest of the day. I have several of these Studded Kiss lipsticks and absolutely love and recommend them. You can always tone down the pigment with chapstick or some other balm to make them less dry or intense if that matters to you. You can't do the opposite with a lipstick that only has a small amount of pigment to it. I'd rather get a lot for my money, and with these lipsticks, I do. I have Bachelorette, Bauhau5, Lolita I, and Hexagram. They are all fantastic. BUT THIS LIPSTICK DOUBLE DARE ITS JUST AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!! #STUDDEDKISS
Chloe L.
Review for: Vampira - satin-matte deep reddish burgundy more...
Let's start with the packaging. All Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipsticks come in cute, little boxes that are typically completely black and have a raised, studded feel. The boxes are easy to open and don't tear up easily. I love how unique and unmistakable her products tend to be.

The container themselves are adorable. Just like the boxes, they are typically completely black and the plastic containers are more raised and studded all around. The only problem I have with the containers is that the caps tend do come off easy. So, if you knock it off your desk, the cap my pop off and roll under your bed. Aside from that, the container is thick and sturdy, and would otherwise be hard to break. I don't think I could complain about the packaging because it really satisfies my inner edgy self and the goth I feel at heart.

The colors I have are Vampira, Poe, and L.U.V. All the colors are unique in their own way. All the colors are exceptionally creamy and easy to apply. You get a lot of pigment out of these babies and they have the potential to be long wearing. While wearing these, I've had problems with transfer on straws and coffee cups, but it never really took a lot of color off my lips. I had to do multiple touch ups throughout the day. Personally, I am a long-wearing, transfer-proof girl, so I had a feeling I wouldn't be super hot about these. The traditional bullet lipstick is great for those who know that they're into it. The formula, I will say though, is great compared to the other bullet lipsticks I've tried. Will I buy these again? To be honest, probably not. Unless I get a crazy good deal on them. I also just impulse bought these because I like to collect. I definitely recommend to any lipstick lover out there that doesn't mind what I listed above. I feel like you get great pigment, great selection of colors, and I feel like you get a lot of product.

Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I'm a huge fan of KVD. I wear Lolita liquid lipstick every other day- everything about it is perfect, so when I received this lipstick for FREE from Influenster, I was ecstatic! Now I feel bad giving it a 3...I feel like its a 3.5 but since I'm a huge fan of KVD's Liquid Lipstick I had higher expectations. I applied it on my regular lips (not exfoliated) and it applied well. It is a bit dry but it doesn't dry out your lips which is nice. it is a drier feel than most lipsticks though. My lips were very lightly chapped and it may have helped it peel a little which was weird cause once again, liquid lipstick never did that despite how dry my lips would be. The color and pigmentation is great, and this color is extremely beautiful and unique. If you're like me and only look good in Lolita, I would suggest trying this color out too because its a slightly orange version of it in my opinion.It stained my lips nicely and stayed on throughout dinner. The main reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because I kissed my wrists so I could take an artsy picture for social media and influenster. Its been 4 hours and the stain is still on my wrists. The stain irritated my skin and gave me a few hives around it. Now, I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it or if it does it to other people. I noticed a small hive under my bottom lip as well but nothing else bothered me, or was noticed. The color looks a bit like popped blood vessels on my wrists (4 hours later) and looks like a rash more than anything at this point (after trying to get it off). I think I'll try another shade/lip stick and see if I have a similar reaction or not.
Color: Misfit
Tabitha D.
Review for: Lovecraft - satin-matte mauve pink nude more...
I am in love. I have been searching for a "My lips but better" lipstick product for so long, and everything always turned out so dark on me. An opportunity came along for me to buy this original formula lipstick even after the new Creme formula was launched, and I'm so glad I did. I had swatched the new Creme formula and found it a bit too sheer for my liking.

Not only is the colour name that of my favourite author, but it enhances my lips without looking over the top. The application and pigment is amazing, and I find it to last quite a while, even through eating and drinking. There is a bit of fade, but that's to be expected with most lipsticks.

It does eventually dry down, but I always apply it over a lip balm as my lips are always very chapped. It has a matte finish without completely sucking the moisture out of my lips. The packaging is perfect for me, because it stands out from the rest of the lip products I have in my bag every day.

It's such a shame that the OG formula is on its way out, but I'll definitely be getting my money's worth from this one that I have!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Review for: Other more...
Creamy and ComfortableThis is my first time trying the Studded Kiss Lipstick and I LOVE it! It's very comfortable to wear and it wore beautifully throughout the night (even when I ate and drank). I had to touch up a bit after eating, but that's ok, it's a lipstick, not a stain. I liked how hydrated my lips felt all night, there was no dryness at all. I've tried the Kat Von D Liquid lip and while I want to like it, it's very drying on my lips. The pigment is beautiful - one swipe was pretty full in color coverage. I cannot wait to pick up a few other colors, but I really think this is a great formula for all. Not to mention, the packaging is beautiful and really stands out from the 600 tubes of lipsticks I have!

I got the color Misfit from Kat Von D Beauty and Influenster for free in exchange for my honest review.

Corinne G.
Saint Joseph , MI
Motörhead is a nice deep reddish purple color, a dark gothish color suitable for the band it is named after.

I am not a huge fan of the packaging of the studded kiss lipsticks, because without fail, once I put it into a purse or a bag, it opens all on its own, inevitably leaving me with damaged lipstick (depending on how fast I caught it) and ruined paperwork. I've had this issue with every one I own so either I'm doing something phenomenally dumb or the caps don't stay on for crap.

As far as formulas go, this lasted just fine but I've found that most of her lipstick are also big misses on that end. You have to reapply a lot. The only one that hasn't given me trouble is Mother.

Add to all of that Kat's very vocal uh.... beliefs about not vaccinating (I am only able to live because of heard immunity. I have a horrible immune system), or her over looked for whatever reason by the public anti-Semitic rants and it's just hard for me to justify spending my hard earned money on a person who so clearly lacks empathy towards others (unless they're animals) and most importantly, won't admit to and grow from her mistakes.

We all have skeletons (kats just happened to be lipstick shades named after the color of the lips of the people the Germans decided to send to the gas chambers......it's out there, it's appalling and I'm shocked she wasn't taken to task by anyone then) in our closets, or in this case our makeup line,

The important thing is that you see your ignorance, you make amends, and you try to do right by the community that you harmed.

It is sad that I can't just say ok lipstick and move on, but all these beauty people seem to cultivate controversy. I don't find what Kat has done to be acceptable because not vaccinating your kid puts everyone else's children at risk and it puts people like me w auto immune diseases at risk as well.

Wish she'd just make makeup and shut up.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Review for: Other more...
I have received this complementary from influenster. I have the shade “hawkwind” which wasn’t listed but it’s a satin matte finish very moisturizing smooth silky and soft! So blessed that I got to try this because I never understood the hype of high end lip sticks til now and I’m just blown away it was so soft silky smooth didn’t even really need a lip liner with it made my dry lips look flawless wasn’t chalky and clumpy I love that it’s crulty free the packaging is everything !! The shade is a pretty light brown in some lighting but a dark mauve shade in other lighting so thought that was pretty cool as far as shade goes I just loved everything about this product very picky with my lipsticks and I will forever be buying these gems in every shade
Courtney H.
**I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own**

FORMULA FORMULA FORMULA. That’s all I really have to say. I have never had a lipstick formula perform quite like this. I have very “liney” lips they have a lot of texture so most lipsticks emphasize exactly that. This almost blurs and smooths my lips. It’s such a comfortable feeling as well. It’s not drying at all. It of course transfers but even after I eat there is some left behind. On Sephora’s site it’s described as super creamy color, weightless, and long wearing, and I would 100% agree.

I will say I don’t know if I’m a huge fan of this color at least on me. I got the shade “Love Craft” and it’s a little to pink for my liking. If you love a pinky nude you’ll be obsessed. I’m so pale it just looks like a bright pink on me though, so I can’t say I’m 100% obsessed. I have been wearing it a lot to test out but the more I wear it the more I’m not liking the color itself. I will say that light colors usually make my lips look super dry and this does not.. so that’s a win!

Overall I would say totally try this formula.. even if you are a person that likes a super matte. You get all the benefits of a matte but you get the comfort of a “normal” lipstick. There’s also so many beautiful colors so I’m sure there would be one for you!
Traci&Jesse A.
Houston
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- shade Noble
I purchased my Kat Von D product direct from Amazon Prime. Kat Von D Noble is a warm peach with a matte finish that is discontinued and retails for $21.00 and contains 0.10 oz.
This hybrid lipstick is formulated with Color Cushion Technology, which combines 10-hour budge-proof wear with vibrant color. Featuring a color spectrum for every skin tone, this lipstick lets you glide on velvety-soft comfort and eye-popping colors that range from classic everyday neutrals to bright shades. Something that I had to learn wearing this product, in order for your lipstick not "feather" I recommend using a lip balm and or exfoliating your lips 25/30 minutes prior to applying your lip balm. This allows your lips to actually allow the long term affect that is very popular with Kat Von D lipsticks.
Micah N.
Doniphan, MO
I was sent this lipstick in exchange for a thoughtful and honest review. This was the first Kat Von D lip product I had ever used, but I am now in LOVE. This Studded Kiss line is the creamiest formula. I'm obsessed about my lip products having a smooth texture and this is by far and large the best I've ever worn. This finish is also perfect for my taste, as it's not matte and it's not overly shiny, but somewhere in between. EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Lolita is the perfect shade for anyone. I can't think of a skin tone that it wouldn't look good on. For my skin tone, it's perfect for everyday wear or for dinner. Not much transfer, either.

This lipstick does require reapplication, but no where does it claim to be an all-day wear. I don't mind! Not much of a negative with all those positives!
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
I would love to try her lipstick, is it as good as she says it is?
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
How good is this lipstick?
Andreea V.
Selsey
Is it too dry on the lips ?
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I have seen this product line at Sephora. Is it good?
Cindy M.
Sacramento
how pigmented are the colors? Do they last long?

Sephora