Andreea V.
Selsey

Is it too dry on the lips ?

Rainey L.
Rainey L.
Los Angeles, California
1 month, 3 weeks ago
In my opinion, I think it's just perfect if you only put on a couple layers. I'd also recommend this product because the packaging is absolutely beautiful!!!
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
9 months, 4 weeks ago
More dry than regular creme lipsticks, much less dry than liquid matte lipsticks.
Katie L.
Katie L.
10 months, 1 week ago
Definitely not dry, but unlike other long-lasting matte lipstick, it is creamy and moist.
Jocelyne V.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I don't find it too drying. But it's certainly not the most moisturizing lipstick if that is what you are specifically looking for. I do prefer this to a long wear matte liquid lipstick if I was to compare (not as drying) I tend the have dry lips AND I live in Canada where we have long dry winters... This lip product is not too drying for me, even in the dead of winter. And like mentioned, you can certainly add a gloss or balm over it. And regular exfoliating is always good. Personally, I LOVE this lipstick!
Pepper P.
Pepper P.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
i found it goes on dry and stays on for a long time but my lips felt moist. if you want it more glossy I would suggest adding a chapstick or clear gloss on top.
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
Not at all.
Erika P.
Erika P.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I just put a lip gloss over top and it solved that
Shayleigh G.
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
it was dry when applying it so I put chap stick on then applied it and it was great!
Kayla  J.
Kayla J.
Greenville, SC
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It is dry when applying but is quite creamy and moisturizing once on the lips.
Kickfull T.
Kickfull T.
Briatol
10 months, 3 weeks ago
its alright and pretty smooth but i consider getting the liquid lipsticks