Barbourville, KY

I would love to try her lipstick, is it as good as she says it is?

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I got the shade double dare and loved it. It is a more natural looking color and i think it would look good on everyone. i am a big fan of this lipstick!
Natalie g.
Natalie g.
1 year, 1 month ago
I love these lipsticks, great staying power and pigment. Its also is super smooth!
Liz D.
Liz D.
1 year, 10 months ago
These lipsticks are truly as good as described. I LOVE the formula and how comfortable they are. I find that they stay on my lips really well, and require minimal touch=ups. They're my go-to, everyday lip colour, If you do try them, my favorite shade is Magick (it goes with everything and with different skin tones!)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes they truly are!! I would never pay so much for makeup until i came across these
Megan B.
Megan B.
Southaven, MS
2 years ago
I have luck with the lighter shades! They are beautiful though!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
2 years ago
This lipstick is wonderful. It last and is smudge free!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! It's so great! There is a wide color selection, it's easy to apply, and long lasting! I also love that her products are cruelty free!
Karla C.
Karla C.
2 years, 4 months ago
I love her lipsticks but she has to man dark shades lol but the lighter shades are totally worth it.
Anam C.
Anam C.
Atlanta, GA
3 years ago
Some shades are better (texture wise) then others. you'd have to try it to decide whether u like it or not
Barbourville, KY
3 years, 1 month ago
I did go ahead and buy it, a little pricey but I LOVE IT! Thanks to all for your advice. :)