Micah N.
Doniphan, MO
I was sent this lipstick in exchange for a thoughtful and honest review. This was the first Kat Von D lip product I had ever used, but I am now in LOVE. This Studded Kiss line is the creamiest formula. I'm obsessed about my lip products having a smooth texture and this is by far and large the best I've ever worn. This finish is also perfect for my taste, as it's not matte and it's not overly shiny, but somewhere in between. EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Lolita is the perfect shade for anyone. I can't think of a skin tone that it wouldn't look good on. For my skin tone, it's perfect for everyday wear or for dinner. Not much transfer, either.

This lipstick does require reapplication, but no where does it claim to be an all-day wear. I don't mind! Not much of a negative with all those positives!