Courtney H.
**I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own**

FORMULA FORMULA FORMULA. That’s all I really have to say. I have never had a lipstick formula perform quite like this. I have very “liney” lips they have a lot of texture so most lipsticks emphasize exactly that. This almost blurs and smooths my lips. It’s such a comfortable feeling as well. It’s not drying at all. It of course transfers but even after I eat there is some left behind. On Sephora’s site it’s described as super creamy color, weightless, and long wearing, and I would 100% agree.

I will say I don’t know if I’m a huge fan of this color at least on me. I got the shade “Love Craft” and it’s a little to pink for my liking. If you love a pinky nude you’ll be obsessed. I’m so pale it just looks like a bright pink on me though, so I can’t say I’m 100% obsessed. I have been wearing it a lot to test out but the more I wear it the more I’m not liking the color itself. I will say that light colors usually make my lips look super dry and this does not.. so that’s a win!

Overall I would say totally try this formula.. even if you are a person that likes a super matte. You get all the benefits of a matte but you get the comfort of a “normal” lipstick. There’s also so many beautiful colors so I’m sure there would be one for you!