Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I'm a huge fan of KVD. I wear Lolita liquid lipstick every other day- everything about it is perfect, so when I received this lipstick for FREE from Influenster, I was ecstatic! Now I feel bad giving it a 3...I feel like its a 3.5 but since I'm a huge fan of KVD's Liquid Lipstick I had higher expectations. I applied it on my regular lips (not exfoliated) and it applied well. It is a bit dry but it doesn't dry out your lips which is nice. it is a drier feel than most lipsticks though. My lips were very lightly chapped and it may have helped it peel a little which was weird cause once again, liquid lipstick never did that despite how dry my lips would be. The color and pigmentation is great, and this color is extremely beautiful and unique. If you're like me and only look good in Lolita, I would suggest trying this color out too because its a slightly orange version of it in my opinion.It stained my lips nicely and stayed on throughout dinner. The main reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because I kissed my wrists so I could take an artsy picture for social media and influenster. Its been 4 hours and the stain is still on my wrists. The stain irritated my skin and gave me a few hives around it. Now, I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it or if it does it to other people. I noticed a small hive under my bottom lip as well but nothing else bothered me, or was noticed. The color looks a bit like popped blood vessels on my wrists (4 hours later) and looks like a rash more than anything at this point (after trying to get it off). I think I'll try another shade/lip stick and see if I have a similar reaction or not.
Color: Misfit