Sephora
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick, Saint (peachy rose), Limited Edition12 oz

Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick is the creamiest, most cushiony and unbelievably pigmented lipstick to ever cross your lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick, Saint (peachy rose), Limited Edition.12 oz!
Anum A.
Berkeley, CA
Love this shade, its perfect for any season whether its summer on the beach or paired with a day to night look. Everyday color and very long lasting. Be sure to wear a lip creme under and the matte finish will look amazing on you.
danielle P.
Love this lip shade it’s very natural but looks good. Creamy and lasts all day it sometimes goes on thick so apply lightly
Yaritza R.
Roma, TX
I have always loved Kat Von D products. Especially her lipsticks and her liquid lipsticks. They are one of the best I like to buy and what I like is that she has a lot of colors to choose from. Saint is one of the colors I personally like best because you can wear almost anything. I like that her formula is vegan and that the lipsticks are very smooth and creemy.
Sasha S.
East Boston, MA
I was obsessed with their lipstick. I think that the formula is amazing and it doesn’t feel dry on the lips. Kay von D did an amazing job! I love the packing, it feels luxurious. I like using this on a full glam look or natural look.
Manju D.
Bellevue
I love Kat Von D and have various products. There product have beautiful colors andstays for a long time. Lipstick are very moisturising.
CN S.
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick, Saint (peachy rose), Limited Edition.12 oz uploaded by CN S.
La couleur est juste magnifique parfait pour tt les jours. Il tient super bien et n’assèche pas les lèvres mon préféré ❤️❤️
Madameflofloo
villemomble
Magnifique! Je suis vraiment fan des produits Kat von d ! Autant ces gloss que les RAL ! Rien à rajouter, laissez vous séduire par les couleurs !
Barbs R.
ottawa
I really like this lipstick! It’s a great every day colour- not too flashy and soft. It doesn’t dry my lips out and actually leaves them quite soft. It’s also pretty pigmented and you won’t have to keep reapplying. 9/10

Looking for your answer?