BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An expansive, limited-edition book of eye shadows with 24 vivid shades arranged into six quad color stories to help create a variety of eye looks. Play up eyes when you create a unique variety of coordinating eyes looks this season with this set of 24 shades. From everyday nudes to vivid brights in an array of matte, pearl, shimmer, and iridescent finishes, each color is expertly arranged into six quad stories for effortless application. Infused with a patented formulation and triple jet-milled powder, each shadow offers luxurious texture and effortless, color-packed pigment in one sweep and they're formulated with rose extract and vitamins A, C, and E to keep eyelids hydrated and protected. This eye shadow set makes the ultimate gift for the makeup lover in your life to experiment with countless eye looks, and to experience stay-put, smudge-free, and crease-free color this holiday season. This set contains: - 24 x 0.05 oz Eye shadows in Solar (matte peach with subtle gold glitter), Nephilim (pearl bronze), Platonic (iridescent tangerine gold), Mandala (matte rusty orange), Damned (matte nude cream), Division (pearl grey green), Depeche (shimmer dark bronze), Brass Knuckles (shimmer yellow gold), Anti-Star (shimmer show white), Estrella (pearl ocean blue), Black Star (matte black with iridescent glitter), Starflyer (matte royal blue), Banshee (matte ballerina pink), Violator (iridescent lavender), Gothica (iridescent purple), Fascination Street (matte indigo), Moz (matte peachy pink) Heaven Knows (pearl cool taupe), Smiths (pearl copper brown), Leather (matte chocolate brown with subtle glitter), Crosses (matte nude with iridescent glitter), Covenant (pearl mocha brown), Craft (pearl forest green with iridescent glitter), Cult (shimmer lime green) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Designed to be striking from the inside out, the exclusive book of eye shadows features a stunning, star-studded pattern embossed onto its chic, black, gloss

• How well do these eyeshadows blend?1 Answers
  • Is this pallet pigmented ?? Does it blend well? Is the c...2 Answers
  • Does this eye shadow blend easily?2 Answers
Kat Von D Star Studded Eyeshadow Book
  • "I love this pallet. I can create so many looks with it & the shadows are fairly pigmented. However you will get fallout with these shadows so don't apply your foundation first of using this pallet. " in 26 reviews
  • "Such a nice palette with tons of shades i actually purchased this one on sale at Sephora these past holidays bright colors as well as neutral ones" in 7 reviews
  • "Definitely amazing and recommend it is really pigmented specially when I use the primer, is more vibrant with the primer and creamy long lasting I love this palette great collection of shades for all occasions. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this... All the colors are amazing. Love Kat Von D. The eyeshadows stay on. I have brown eyes and like to use purples. I use it about 2-3 times a week. " in 3 reviews
Kaylee K.
Colville , WA
Love the versatility of looks that I've discovered with this pallet. You can go Smokey, late night look, soft daytime look for work. A must have pallet. And vegan/cruelty free what's not to love? I didn't notice that much fall out and has amazing pigment.
Dominique C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette from KVD the different looks you can create are endless with this palette. Eyeshadows don't crease when used with a primer!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I must admit, I do not own this awesome masterpiece of a pallet, but I have a friend that is a killer makeup artist. She did a mini (specifically eye) makeover (or just played around with looks) for me and used this pallet. We did several different looks, and I was so wowed with the quality, beautiful pigmentation, little fallout, and just build-ability of every one of the colors in this pallet!

Kat Von D has yet to disappoint and I ADORE the fact that she will NOT EVER test on animals!! Yes, ma'am standards, ethics, AND incredible product - every time! That's how it's done! Bam !!!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I was lucky enough to get this Palette when it went on sale for $20. And I'm so glad I got my hands on it! The shadows are supper pigmented and smooth! They go on with little to no fall out! The darker shades though have just a little more fall out then the other colors. This product is no longer available but any Kat Von D product is out of this world, so you'll never be disappointed!
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I loved this palette when I first got it, it was one of my first high end palettes, and was the first Kat von d palette I had tried. As I started using other brands I realized it wasn't as good as I thought, some of the shades didn't blend that we'll, or have good pigmentation, and it was pricey.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
So I got this because I wanted a simple matte palette that could be a staple for an everyday look. While I didn't absolutely need this (I have other neutral palettes) I decided to go ahead and pick it up since it has such rave reviews. Now I see why! It's a beautiful everyday matte eyeshadow palette, simple but beautiful. Not to mention, the formula is fantastic. I really love this palette and I haven't used anything else since I received it!
Celyna G.
Fresno , CA
FIRST OF ALL, ALL HER PRODUCTS ARE CRULTY FREEEEE!!! Yay, I have brown eyes and the colors all stand out, very long lasting and pigmented, I love how the colors are so vibrant, I would recommend them to everyone. COMMON CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THEY'RE CRULTY FREE <3
Katie S.
Such a wide range of colors which is awesome because you may want to be spunky some nights but super classy the next. I ordered mine online and it came through great!!
Charlie W.
Super dope palate. A wide range of colors, not chalky at all and they blend flawlessly. There's so many looks you can make just with this guy. I absolutely adore this palate. Ridiculously pigmented. Not gonna lie, I'm in love.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This is such a gorgeous palette. It has a wide variety of shades and finishes. It has mattes, shimmers and glitters. It is very versatile and can create a variety of looks.
Melody H.
Would you say there are a lot of matte colors in this palette?
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Does this eyeshadow stay on all day ?
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this pallet pigmented ?? Does it blend well? Is the colors good? What do you like about this ?
McKenna N.
Orting, Wa
Does this eye shadow blend easily?
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
I am very picky about eye shadow, I don't like crumbly or dusty eye shadow. What consistently is this eye shadow. Is it soft and silky? Or more powdery?