BY KAT VON D

Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is really cute, with Kat's own illustrations, which is par for the course with her products. The shade names are fantastic! Bukowski? WTF? Stupid Autocorrect? Someone really thought those names through, and it's true to Kat Von D's image and product aesthetic. The palette itself is slim and easy to store. I personally don't mind the plastic overlay with the names because it keeps the shadows from potentially flaking on each other or getting all over the place should you travel with the palette.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Cool piece to have in my collection, the art and packaging is so so beautiful. I only give it 2 stars because I don't use all the shadows. It was a bit pricey and since I don't fancy all the colors I wouldn't buy it again. This is an OG collectors piece for me. The red shade was my goto and now that I've used it all I'm so so sad
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Manchester, NH
I love love love kat von d but what I love more than her is her artwork. This palette is a collectors palette just for that. I loved this palette when it hit stores to this day. Her eyeshadows have unbelievable pigment and buttery texture. They last with little to no fall out. Saturate yourself and try her line.
Liza T.
Liza T.
Worth every single penny. I have been so impressed with the collections coming from Kat Von D and her cosmetics team. Spellbinding has so many beautiful colors that literally every single one of them are my favorite. It's beautifully designed too. The shadows apply well and are heavily pigmented.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
East Saint Louis, IL
i love this product because it's very pigmented and it's worth the price and i really recommend you guys to buy this i bought this like 4 times before because it's just gorgeous and you get a lot of uses from all the shades in this palette and i like how smooth it goes on and its easy to remove
Heymar Q.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette, hands down. I bought it as a gift for myself a few years back and it's still going strong. The shadows are highly pigmented so I haven't hit pan on any of them yet. It probably also helps that all of the colors are beautiful, so I use them all evenly.
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
spell shadows with different tonality is for day or night with a full and colorful coverage, if you want to leave day you use the warm tones very well go on any skin type and if you go at night because you combine these spectacular ocuras shadows for a killer night spectacular finish.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Most of the shadows have a smooth texture; a few of the matte ones kick up a bit of powder, but nothing that bothers me all too much. With primer, I’ve seen the the looks I create with these palettes last about 6 hours before starting to fade or crease minimally. loove
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
As always the Kat Von D pallet is super pigmented! Amazing quality and quantity for the price. Ive been using Kat Von D for years and never have had an issue with anything. Easy to apply with very little fall out. Something you will always want to buy and keep handy!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
I LOVE the spellbinding eye shadow book! I love the variety and vivid colors. It is the only palette I've been using lately. I'm a huge Kat Von D fan woth almoat every bit makeup, her eyeshadow never disappoints. The names of the colors are fun to read, as well!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Is this still sold in online?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
Where can this be purchased and how much?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Where can I purchase this??
Anshul M.
Anshul M.
I have heard this is a good eyeshadow pallete but it is pigmented and does it last all day?
Kalieann P.
Kalieann P.
Yukon
Dose it last all day? Dose it have a lot of fallout?