Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Shante A.Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Shante A.Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarah R.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Sinner, created by makeup artist Kat Von D, exclusively for Sephora. Light, delicate top notes of orange blossom, refreshing mandarin, and fleshy plum create a provocative, sultry heart. Rich jasmine blends seamlessly with a white-flower bouquet, beautifully tainted by the spicy warmth of cinnamon, an herb associated with ancient rituals of pleasure. A dark, mysterious back of earthy vetiver, patchouli, and woods enveloped in creamy vanilla and sensual musk lingers on the skin.If your mood begins to change from sultry to sweet, try Kat Von D Saint—this scent's alter ego.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Emery S.
Emery S.
Walton Hills, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I will ever go back to using any other perfume ever again. I love anything Kat Von D, so I went onto her website to look around for some new stuff. I am so happy that I came across this, because it smells amazing. It's also only $45, which is cheaper than a lot of perfumes. The fragrance stays for a fair amount of time, so you don't always need to be reapplying it, nor is the fragrance too strong. The shipping on her website is also really fast, so that's always a plus. All in all, I am in love with this perfume.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Kat Von D is the Queen - or in this case a Sinner with this mmm-wow scent. It's a perfect musky scent for women. It literally make my mouth water how amazing this smells. I think this is one of few perfumes that you can wear in the summer and the winter. It's very light and not all to over powering. Thumbs up, Kat!
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this kat von d perfume. it smells so great and the packaging is so gorgeous. I love how it looks so gothic, I think that it is worth buying. it is not that pricey for a perfume that last a long time. and I would really recommend that you buy it cuz its worth it
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Amazing perfume. Very versatile scent as far as when you can wear it. It goes on musty and fused into a sweet vanilla type scent. The packaging I love it's so unique and unlike any other perfume I've seen. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Grecia R.
Grecia R.
LAST ALL DAY VERY GOOD PERFUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 40 DEPENDS SIZE NOT MUCH HIGLY RECOMMENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jade B.
Jade B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D and her entire line of products are my favorite, so when I purchased this perfume I had high hopes and let me just say I was not disappointed. I love it and it has quickly become my favorite scent.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much, it goes on really musky and then turns to this delicious vanilla scent. That last all day and I've never smelled anything like it before. I've gone three times in the past four years
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of the Kay Von D beauty line. This Sinner perfume is the perfect balance of a strong but slightly sweet smell. The packaging is unlike any other and is 100% original. I would totally buy again!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this fragrance. I imagine it's what a dark angel would smell like! Not the most long lasting that's why I took off a star but my lord does this smell sexy. I really like this and recommend it
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't wait for this to come back! First time I tried it and had it I loved this scent. The price was not that bad too. I can't wait it to come back because the packaging is just as great too!
Paola C.
Paola C.
How long does it last?
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
What does this smell like? I really don't like flowery scents but feel like Kat Von D would be a darker scents anyone know?
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please describe this beauty's scent for me I feel like I need it in my life but I need to smell it first before I make the big purchase
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
Is this good does it smell good?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love kat von d products, but I haven't heard of her perfume, what type of smell does it have?