BY KAT VON D #40 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Sinner -- dark, sultry, and empowering, this addictive fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. A little sweet, a little spicy, and undeniably fearless! Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle – Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!15 Answers
  • How good is this which one do you prefer considering buy...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else only love the packaging and not the smell?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this perfume. It has a deep, sultry scent that lasts a long time and almost never needs reapplication through the day. The bottle is absolutely beautiful with black accents. I carry the smaller stick sized bottle in my purse. It's glass with black accents that match the ones on the full sized bottle. A little bit of this goes a long way so even the smallest sized bottle lasts for months. The price point is very reasonable for a higher end cosmetics company at $65 for a regular sized bottle and around $22 for the small, purse sized bottle. 10/10 would recommend, and I have recommended it to my friends that have commented on how good I smell and asked what I'm wearing. Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Kat Von D Sinner perfume isn't for me unfortunately. I really was excited about this perfume and wanted to like it because I love Kat Von D. I was terribly disappointed. I think it smells like a bad incense, which is not what a perfume should smell like in my opinion. I got mine in a monthly subscription box and no one I know wants it because they don't like it either. I've tried to give it to everyone I know. Sorry Kat. I'm still open to trying her Saint perfume and hoping I will like it. I know I can't like everything in everything put out by any one product manufacturer. I'm sorry but I can't recommend this.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances and I absolutely love them! Sinner is warm, elegant, sexy and misterious! It's definitely stronger than Saint but not overpowering, it's perfect for nights out! And I can always mix them together for a change! I really love and recommend both fragrances! I received these samples complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinion are my own.
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
When I heard Kat Von D was coming out with a Saint and a Sinner perfume, I thought it was a bit of a gimmick. However, after trying Sinner I love it! It works well with my body chemistry and lasts all day.  Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum is a musky scent that smells sexy and feminine at the same time. It does not smell like cologne at all. For me, this is a winter scent, because it is a little heavy, but not overpowering. Also, the notes are not ones that I normally like, but they work so well together in this perfume!

Notes:
Fragrance Family: warm and spicy
Scent Type: cool spices
Key Notes: patchouli, wood, cinnamon

Even if you don't think you'll like this, I still recommend giving it a sniff!
Christina L.
San Francisco
Amazing! I love this perfume so much! It's the perfect scent for me. Dark and sultry. And it's cruelty free! It's so hard to find a wonder perfume that is cruelty free and this one is a winner! I do wish that the spray screws on cap of the travel size would stay on better. It did loosen in my makeup bag and get everywhere. That's my only negative remark. Everything else is amazing!
Aryn L.
I like this perfume a lot. It's not a favorite when I first spray it on, but when it dries down I absolutely love it. It's a little complex and sensual. I prefer it for going out at night instead of wearing it to work or something. I find that it's not really long lasting, and for that reason I think that it's overpriced. I think this is a perfume I would definitely repurchase a few times, but then probably be over it. However, the packaging is my all time favorite packaging ever. Just beautiful. I love the "darker" look of it, my inner goth lives for that.
Chelsee B.
I love love love this scent! I’ve been looking for a perfume that isn’t overwhelmingly sweet, but that doesn’t remind you of a mans cologne. This scent is amazing. It reminds me of a perfume you’d wear on a night out or for a hot day. It’s a seductive smell to me. I would wear it day or night, but I can see how this would be more of a night scent or winter scent.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I saw this perfume come out early this summer and I was intrigued. I love Kat Von Ds makeup and brand so I'm sure I will end up liking her perfume as well. The Saint perfume is described as dreamy, romantic, and alluring. The sinner perfume is described  as dark, sultry, and empowering. The saint perfume smells like open fields and sunshine and the sinner smells like old musky women. As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of the sinner perfume but I'm not really a fan of the saint one as well. I wouldn't have to buy it if I passed by the fragrance in the store. These fragrances I would pass on.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I liked this perfume, and loved how well it lasts. It's a little too deep/musky for my taste, but that's completely personal preference. It has a nice deep scent, somewhat floral but nothing crazy, and somewhat warm. It's hard to describe scents, but it's very nice and musky. It's a lot deeper than saint, and definitely feels more like a night-time scent and lasts all day and I could even smell it myself for hours.
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I'm not really a fan of perfume personally but I must say I love this perfume and its counterparts ain't they're both equally amazing yet so different from one another and it's not because of the brand even though I love the Brandon it's one of my favorites it's because it really is a nice perfume and its packaging is amazing
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!
Eva S.
i really want to try both saint and sinner, which do you prefer and why?
Jennifer R.
Which do you prefer just curious Kat Von d's saint or Sinner fragrance and why? Thanks
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else has tried this?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
The bottle looks awesome! Has this met anyone expectations?