3 colors available

Cool Spices

Key Notes:
Patchouli, Wood, Cinnamon

About:
Kat Von D Beauty’s most requested collection of all time is returning at last and better than ever. Meet Sinner—dark, sultry, and empowering, this enticing fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and orange blossom with notes of vanilla, mandarin, and Mirabelle plum. Spicy cinnamon envelops white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle; Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love.

Sinner shares the same floral soul as Saint, with a bold, spicy twist. Different experiences, shared heart—these sister-scents can be worn alone or layered together.

What else you need to know:
Enter a world of complementary contradiction: a personal story told through scent inspired by Kat’s own duality. Originally created in 2009, the beloved Saint + Sinner fragrances are resurrected with the same covetable scents and a completely reimagined design. Kat poured herself into drawing the filigree scrollwork that encases the bottle, hand-sketching for months until every detail was perfected. She chose the glass flacon because it reminded her of a human heart when she held it in her hand. It was important to her that the bottle be just as beautiful as the fragrances inside.

• What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!15 Answers
  • Does anyone else only love the packaging and not the smell?3 Answers
  • I love all there products, can anyone tell how wonderful this smells?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Eau De Parfum by Kat Von D from Influenster, and I'm surprised to say that I am IN LOVE with both! I'm extremely particular about the scents I wear because I have a sensitive nose and get headaches easily from certain smells. So originally I didn't think I would like Sinner. Saint is a scent I would typically wear because it's sweet, light and fresh. It's definitely a new go-to perfume that I'll be wearing on an everyday basis. But Sinner surprised me! It is a spicy, musky scent, but sexy and mild at the same time. Usually when I think of a musky scent, I think it's going to be too over powering. But Sinner is not like that at all. I love how I felt when I wore it. It felt age appropriate for me, and one that I plan to wear for nights out with my husband. Please note that while I received the products for free from Influenster for testing purposes, the thoughts and opinions of these products are 100% my own. Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Leah B.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meet Sinner dark, sultry, and empowering, this enticing fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and orange blossom with notes of vanilla, mandarin, and Mirabelle plum. Spicy cinnamon envelops white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle; Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love. Sinner shares the same floral soul as Saint, with a bold, spicy twist. Different experiences, shared heart these sister-scents can be worn alone or layered together. Enter a world of complementary contradiction: a personal story told through scent inspired by Kat’s own duality. Originally created in 2009, the beloved Saint + Sinner fragrances are resurrected with the same covetable scents and a completely reimagined design.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted something from Kat Von D so bad but since I don't wear a lot of makeup and I am not very good with makeup application, I decided to put my money on the two travel sizes of the "Saint" and "Sinner" perfumes. The packaging and little bottles are super cute, but I was a little disappointed on the scents. From the two, I definitely prefer the Saint fragrance, but it's not very long lasting. The Sinner I'd be using as a winter fragrance; I think it's too strong for summer. I'm not sure I'll repurchase either once i'm out; there are other perfumes I enjoy a lot more like "Marc Jacobs Daisy" and "Bvlgari Omnia Coral."
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I had to pick a favorite between Saint & Sinner I would have to say that Sinner is my fav! Don't get me wrong Saint smells fruity and floral. But the fragrance is light. I really like perfumes with strong fragrances. Sinner has a stronger fragrance than Saint, but it's not overpowering at all! I love the Patchouli, Wood, and Cinnamon notes combined with the floral fragrance Sinner has. This perfume is great to wear for a night out with friends or your significant other. The only thing that I don't like about Saint & sinner is that the fragrance lasts for a few hours. Other than that they smell great. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own :)
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sinner fragrance by Kat Von D has a warm and spicy smell. This combo isn't for me but the product itself is stunning , especially the bottle itself . And if I wanted to be dark or go out I might head for Sinner! To me it's more of a night fragrance or special occasion. I love The saying there are two sides to all of us. It is most definitely Dark. Sultry. & Empowering! This fragrance definitely made me feel fierce. The only reason I gave 2 stars was my body chemistry matches well with some scents and not with others. Also I prefer a little lighter notes. Thank you sooo much @Influenster and @KatVonD for letting me review your amazing new perfumes, the campaign is stunning!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Clovis, CA
I received both of the saint and sinner fragrances complimentary from Influenster and KVD for reviewing purposes. I did not smell these perfumes the first time around, so I had no expectations. The sinner version is very pretty and feminine but a little heavy. The woody note can veer a little masculine but the cinnamon sweetens it up. The patchouli note is present but not overwhelming on me. I don't really smell any other notes in here. This one definitely has more lasting power than the saint. Out of the two I prefer the saint, but the sinner version may be more appealing to me in the colder months.
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically do not like oriental fragrances, but this one won me over!
The top notes are mandarin, orange blossom, and plum, the mid notes are jasmine, white flowers, and cinnamon, while the base notes are patchouli, vetiver, vanilla, and musk.
On my skin, the dry-down is an exotic vanilla mandarin with a hint of musk and cinnamon.  Like a mature version of LaVanila Grapefruit.
The scent doesn't throw far, it's like hidden secret sexiness unless someone gets close.  Seems fairly lasting on my skin.
*I received this product from Influenster*
Diana L.
Diana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Absolutely fell in love with this fragrance when I first smelled it. This scent in particular, sinner, is such a lovely kind of "warm" scent. More sweet, but deep tones as opposed to floral, which I tend to prefer. This is a more memorable perfume, that you pay attention to, and demands to be recognized but still in a subtle way. I would compare it to the Elizabeth & James Nirvana fragrance. It's the kind of fragrance that is deeper, and "sensual", more mysterious and grown up than a girly flowery, candy, or "clean" scent. Not sure of the tones but think more amber and vanilla. I think it's perfect for any weather really, but I cant wait to buy a bigger size for the winter/fall.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased both this and the new release of Saint as well. I was so excited for these to be re-released, but unfortunately the scent was changed and they are NOT the same.
Sinner was the better of the two new releases. It is very similar to the original, but the notes definitely have changed. This new scent is more spicy than the original- it's very hard to explain. For someone who didn't wear this all of the time, you may not notice a huge difference and will probably enjoy this if you like a warm woodsy floral. It is nice, but is no longer "special".
I returned this perfume the day after I got it- it's nice...but it's not the scent I fell in love with a few years back.
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so sad by how underwhelming this was. Only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because of how stunning the bottle is. First let's just start with how you can hardly smell it. It's a very light mist that leave very little product on your body. Sprayed it for the first time 10 minutes ago and I can't smell it anymore. Also the smell. Like. What. It has the smell of a perfume that's long past expired. I hate writing this review because kat von d beauty is my favorite brand and coming from someone who is vegan and shops cruelty free, I was excited to finally be able to buy a perfume that isn't tested on animals. And now I have to Return it because the pretty bottle isn't worth $85 to me. So sad :(
Jania G.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really want to try both saint and sinner, which do you prefer and why?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which do you prefer just curious Kat Von d's saint or Sinner fragrance and why? Thanks
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else has tried this?
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle looks awesome! Has this met anyone expectations?