BY KAT VON D #50 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Sinner -- dark, sultry, and empowering, this addictive fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. A little sweet, a little spicy, and undeniably fearless! Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle – Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!15 Answers
  • How good is this which one do you prefer considering buying . Ka...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else only love the packaging and not the smell?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
When I heard Kat Von D was coming out with a Saint and a Sinner perfume, I thought it was a bit of a gimmick. However, after trying Sinner I love it! It works well with my body chemistry and lasts all day.  Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum is a musky scent that smells sexy and feminine at the same time. It does not smell like cologne at all. For me, this is a winter scent, because it is a little heavy, but not overpowering. Also, the notes are not ones that I normally like, but they work so well together in this perfume!

Notes:
Fragrance Family: warm and spicy
Scent Type: cool spices
Key Notes: patchouli, wood, cinnamon

Even if you don't think you'll like this, I still recommend giving it a sniff!
Aryn L.
I like this perfume a lot. It's not a favorite when I first spray it on, but when it dries down I absolutely love it. It's a little complex and sensual. I prefer it for going out at night instead of wearing it to work or something. I find that it's not really long lasting, and for that reason I think that it's overpriced. I think this is a perfume I would definitely repurchase a few times, but then probably be over it. However, the packaging is my all time favorite packaging ever. Just beautiful. I love the "darker" look of it, my inner goth lives for that.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Kat Von D Sinner perfume isn't for me unfortunately. I really was excited about this perfume and wanted to like it because I love Kat Von D. I was terribly disappointed. I think it smells like a bad incense, which is not what a perfume should smell like in my opinion. I got mine in a monthly subscription box and no one I know wants it because they don't like it either. I've tried to give it to everyone I know. Sorry Kat. I'm still open to trying her Saint perfume and hoping I will like it. I know I can't like everything in everything put out by any one product manufacturer. I'm sorry but I can't recommend this.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances and I absolutely love them! Sinner is warm, elegant, sexy and misterious! It's definitely stronger than Saint but not overpowering, it's perfect for nights out! And I can always mix them together for a change! I really love and recommend both fragrances! I received these samples complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinion are my own.
Chelsee B.
I love love love this scent! I’ve been looking for a perfume that isn’t overwhelmingly sweet, but that doesn’t remind you of a mans cologne. This scent is amazing. It reminds me of a perfume you’d wear on a night out or for a hot day. It’s a seductive smell to me. I would wear it day or night, but I can see how this would be more of a night scent or winter scent.
Dene'e T.
Conroe
I got this as a gift from my husband and I love it. Its dark, sensual, warm and a little dangerous. I can't get over the complexity of the smell. It last forever, too! I took a shower and I assure you I lathered up but when I got out I could still smell hints of this on my skin. Its like being told a dark and seductive secret every time I get a whiff.
Jenifer R.
I am in love with this scent! It's so different for me, I'm typically a fruity and sweet smelling perfume girl, but this perfume has more of a spicy scent, you can really pick up the cinnamon and even the orange blossom. All the scents come together to create such a pleasing aroma. Even my husband loves it, he says that he finds the scent relaxing. ❤️
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love love love this perfume smells sexy and stays on all day not to over impowering amazing notes , it has a bold spicy twist and can be layered with her other perfume Saint , like the packaging and it’s affordable would definitely recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I received samples of both saint and sinner! This was my least favorite of the two. It had a very sophisticated smell which some may like but I don’t prefer for myself. I also noticed neither scent lasted very long and I wouldn’t purchase the full sized products myself. So happy they were free samples.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I saw this perfume come out early this summer and I was intrigued. I love Kat Von Ds makeup and brand so I'm sure I will end up liking her perfume as well. The Saint perfume is described as dreamy, romantic, and alluring. The sinner perfume is described  as dark, sultry, and empowering. The saint perfume smells like open fields and sunshine and the sinner smells like old musky women. As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of the sinner perfume but I'm not really a fan of the saint one as well. I wouldn't have to buy it if I passed by the fragrance in the store. These fragrances I would pass on.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!
Eva S.
i really want to try both saint and sinner, which do you prefer and why?
Jennifer R.
Which do you prefer just curious Kat Von d's saint or Sinner fragrance and why? Thanks
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else has tried this?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
The bottle looks awesome! Has this met anyone expectations?