BY KAT VON D #81 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Sinner -- dark, sultry, and empowering, this addictive fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. A little sweet, a little spicy, and undeniably fearless! Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle – Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!15 Answers
  • How good is this which one do you prefer considering buying . Kat ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else only love the packaging and not the smell?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Kat Von D is the Queen - or in this case a Sinner with this mmm-wow scent. It's a perfect musky scent for women. It literally make my mouth water how amazing this smells. I think this is one of few perfumes that you can wear in the summer and the winter. It's very light and not all to over powering. Thumbs up, Kat!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I'm never big on perfume since I have horrible allergies. But what girl doesn't like to smell sweet! I love this perfume! It's not too overbearing. I love the smell and the bottle is beautiful! I would recommend this to someone anyone and to someone (like me) with terrible allergies.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
This smells great and the scent last for a long time. it is unique and smells fresh and clean. the bottle is adorable and looks great sitting out. i use it everyday and have been for about 3 years. I get it at Sephora. It is not an overpowering scent and complements my look.
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this kat von d perfume. it smells so great and the packaging is so gorgeous. I love how it looks so gothic, I think that it is worth buying. it is not that pricey for a perfume that last a long time. and I would really recommend that you buy it cuz its worth it
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. The perfume is spicy and sexy, but it doesn't overpower. It was also perfect for the fall and winter months because the layers of scent were more complex. I was very disappointed when Sephora discontinued this perfume!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Amazing perfume. Very versatile scent as far as when you can wear it. It goes on musty and fused into a sweet vanilla type scent. The packaging I love it's so unique and unlike any other perfume I've seen. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D and her entire line of products are my favorite, so when I purchased this perfume I had high hopes and let me just say I was not disappointed. I love it and it has quickly become my favorite scent.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much, it goes on really musky and then turns to this delicious vanilla scent. That last all day and I've never smelled anything like it before. I've gone three times in the past four years
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of the Kay Von D beauty line. This Sinner perfume is the perfect balance of a strong but slightly sweet smell. The packaging is unlike any other and is 100% original. I would totally buy again!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this fragrance. I imagine it's what a dark angel would smell like! Not the most long lasting that's why I took off a star but my lord does this smell sexy. I really like this and recommend it
Jania G.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you prefer saint or sinner by kat von d?!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really want to try both saint and sinner, which do you prefer and why?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which do you prefer just curious Kat Von d's saint or Sinner fragrance and why? Thanks
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else has tried this?
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle looks awesome! Has this met anyone expectations?