BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Sinner, created by makeup artist Kat Von D, exclusively for Sephora. Light, delicate top notes of orange blossom, refreshing mandarin, and fleshy plum create a provocative, sultry heart. Rich jasmine blends seamlessly with a white-flower bouquet, beautifully tainted by the spicy warmth of cinnamon, an herb associated with ancient rituals of pleasure. A dark, mysterious back of earthy vetiver, patchouli, and woods enveloped in creamy vanilla and sensual musk lingers on the skin.If your mood begins to change from sultry to sweet, try Kat Von D Saint—this scent's alter ego.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• How much is this? Where can I purchase it at.3 Answers
Kat Von D Sinner Eau De Parfum Rollerball
  • "Not super strong but it still last a long time it's not a over welming scent but it's great wear it all the time" in 1 review
  • "It's a bit too strong though, so a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "As I have said in my review of the full size this is a sweet yet warm spicy sent that I absolutely love the longevity and silage is decent The only thing about the roller ball is they tend to leak for me if not stored correctly and apply too much at once almost pouring out onto my skin making them not last very long." in 1 review
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how sweet and spicy it smells. And its very convenient in a rollerball so you can just put it in your purse or travel bag without having to worry about taking a huge perfume bottle with you.
Tylia B.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I have both Saint and Sinner. I love that they are travel sized and both smell great. I like they fact that they don't leak either like similar roll on products I've had.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
This is still one of my favorite fragrances, as soon as she announced it would be discontinued I stocked up. And now I hear she will be re-releasing again which makes my day! This is a beautiful, sensual smokey musk. It smells amazing and lasts a really long time when applied to the pulse points on your body (wrist, inside elbow, behind ears, and behind knees) The attention to detail is also what makes these fragrances special as she has designed the bottles and artwork for them herself. It's like having some of Kat's art in your vanity.
maricela f.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this roller alternate to spray! I have to say the scent isn't my go to but it is what I take when I'm away from home traveling as it's so small and compact! I would love to try another scent but this I most likely won't be repurchasing.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i got this as a gift at Sephora a few years ago. Either way this stuff smells great and a nice size to keep in your Ipsy makeup bag in your purse LOL! Lets be honest we all have ONE Ipsy bag we keep in our purse full of the essentials. Chapstick, Kat Von D Sinner Roller ball, Tweezers, Eye drops and of course GUM.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Kat Von D's fragrances! Look at the design of this bottle! I mean, just when I think it can't get any better! My girl just keeps coming out with stuff that takes my money! I love the woodsy scent of this perfume. I am a lover for life! Kat Von D Sinner Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Alice R.
Alice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sinner by Kat Von D is a very witchy scent indeed. This scent comes in three sizes, at three different price points. The lowest being at $20 USD. It's a good scent for a night out on the town with friends. I would buy this again, but for $85 for the largest size, this is definitely a luxury scent.
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nope. This smells like an old lady. I really wanted to like it. I thought maybe the scent would change with my body chemistry, but no such luck. The best part is the beautiful bottle design. I know there have to be other people out there that can wear this and not smell like they're in a nursing home.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Waterbury Ctr, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst smelling perfume. I don't see the appeal at all. I love Kat Von D products but this is horrible. It reeks, the scent is one of those that linger and it's gag worthy. No, just no. I hate everything about it. Save your money and don't buy. Save your nose and don't smell it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best smelling perfumes in a while. I LOVE anything with a Patchouli base note. This perfume is very spicy smelling as well thanks to the Cinnamon middle notes. And has a nice sweet note thanks to the Jasmine, plum and orange blossom. I highly recommend this perfume.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this? Where can I purchase it at.