BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An innovative eye shadow with a chameleon-like, color-shifting shade. Change your view and change colors with this bold, multidimensional shadow. Adorn your lids with the lustrous pigment and watch as the hue alters, depending on the angle of view and available lighting. Activated by water, one swipe gives you highlighting, contouring, and deepening possibilities for a sensual, dramatic look with a duochrome effect. This shadow comes accompanied by a large flat-sponge brush, specially designed for application technique. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I've only used KVD eyeliner.. how are her eyeshadows? How is the ...1 Answers
  • How much & is it opaque?1 Answers
  • Wow this color looks gorgeous!! Is this eyeshadow very pigmented,...1 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Devotion 0.09 oz
I love , love , love!! this eye shadow! it is absolutely beautiful!I bought stockholm (blue) , it was highly pugmented and its beautiful when it goes on and stays allday! I have to say, what made it even better was the great applicator, great job Kat! I'm sure many others will follow ur path of producing an easier and long lasting applicator like the one u gave us...love it!
Liane C.
Liane C.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
I love this iridescent color combination and actually did take it with me on a road trip! It was easy to apply and lasted all night, even when I forgot to use primer - which I often do. I love the packaging on this and the mirror is a good size. I also like the slightly larger applicator wand, which actually does make putting this on a lot faster.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
Amazingly unique color and formula. The iridescent quality of these is absolutely stunning on the lids. You only need one of these colors and it looks like you spent 40 minutes perfecting a smokey eye. The pigmentation is amazing as well. I definitely recommend if you are on the market for something with a one of a kind finish.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Devotion 0.09 oz
This color is gorgeous! I like to use it wet to give a more intense look, but it is still beautiful dry. It shift from an orange to kind of a green/yellow. The pay off is amazing and true to Kat Von D's style. There isn't a lot of fall out, so that's good. There's a little mirror in the compact too, for what that's worth.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
Really awesome. Has great pigment nothing too intense. It's great for a quick eye look as it will highlight and contour itself in the light. I always apply it wet with the sponge thing it comes with then I wait for it to dry and I blend the edges out with a brush or my fingers. Easy easy peasy and looks really cool.
Odelys M.
Odelys M.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Love Letter 0.09 oz
Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Love Letter 0.09 oz he truth very cheap buy very good price This product has many pores more than cons tastes great and rich all the ingredients you have that cookie because I love everything together knows
would thoroughly recommend it to everyone is very good product
Bella D.
Bella D.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Stockholm 0.09 oz
These are some of the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever used! The colors blend like a dream and it's very diverse in terms of pairing it with other colors. It'll last me all day and even through the night! This color is so shimmery and I absolutely adore it.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Devotion 0.09 oz
This eyeshadow is perfection the way it goes onto your eyelids is beautiful I can't even compare to other alternatives because this is it's own product this is my first time ever buying this but will buy it again and highly recommended the color is gorgeous
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow Love Letter 0.09 oz
Omg!! One of my all time favorite purple eyeshadows. If you are looking for the perfect purple this is it. Love the finish of it, very smooth and almost creamy, it has that shade shifter aspect of it that makes it look beautiful on brown eyes! Love it.
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
I love these shade shifter shadows and On The Road is my favorite. Duochromes are HOT. THEY ARE IN. They are absolutely gorgeous and if you use a little setting spray and use them wet then they POP. The shifting shades are really pretty as lid colors.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am FREAKING OBCESSED with Duochrome eyeshadows! Please let me know brands or shades that you think are amazing, and I must have! Can be high end or drugstore.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade of eyeshadow! Is it shimmery?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I just bought the "On the Road" shadow..I have brown (amber) eyes-was wondering what other shades would look good with my eye color?
Brittany Raeann K.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
Would you recommend this shadow? Why or why not?
Levi N.
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
Is this fully recommended?