Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz uploaded by Amber D.

BY KAT VON D

An innovative eye shadow with a chameleon-like, color-shifting shade. Change your view and change colors with this bold, multidimensional shadow. Adorn your lids with the lustrous pigment and watch as the hue alters, depending on the angle of view and available lighting. Activated by water, one swipe gives you highlighting, contouring, and deepening possibilities for a sensual, dramatic look with a duochrome effect. This shadow comes accompanied by a large flat-sponge brush, specially designed for application technique. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
  • "Applied wet, lasts long and gives a different look to eye shadows. " in 1 review
Liane C.
Liane C.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
I love this iridescent color combination and actually did take it with me on a road trip! It was easy to apply and lasted all night, even when I forgot to use primer - which I often do. I love the packaging on this and the mirror is a good size. I also like the slightly larger applicator wand, which actually does make putting this on a lot faster.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Amazingly unique color and formula. The iridescent quality of these is absolutely stunning on the lids. You only need one of these colors and it looks like you spent 40 minutes perfecting a smokey eye. The pigmentation is amazing as well. I definitely recommend if you are on the market for something with a one of a kind finish.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
Really awesome. Has great pigment nothing too intense. It's great for a quick eye look as it will highlight and contour itself in the light. I always apply it wet with the sponge thing it comes with then I wait for it to dry and I blend the edges out with a brush or my fingers. Easy easy peasy and looks really cool.
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
I love these shade shifter shadows and On The Road is my favorite. Duochromes are HOT. THEY ARE IN. They are absolutely gorgeous and if you use a little setting spray and use them wet then they POP. The shifting shades are really pretty as lid colors.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown , VA
Love this eyeshadow! It's so unique and different from what I've seen. It has a green tent to it as light hits it. I use water to make it more shimmery and to bring out more of the color! Would definitely recommend!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
I've only used Kat Von D a few times and would like to try more of the brand. I used this to supplement the color I normally used when I ran out. I purchased this at Sephora and would love to buy again.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
So gorgeous but I hate the packaging! It's almost impossible for me anyways to put into a z palette, the color is beautiful the pigment is amazing I'd buy it again if the packaging was changed!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
OMG I love this eyeshadow! I have green eyes and get compliments every time I wear it. My favorite thing is to apply the eyeshadow after I've applied a black eyeliner for a really fun effect!
Christina W.
Christina W.
athens, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
Can I marry an eyeshadow? No? I might just do it anyway. Love this shadow. It works with so many colors and looks. It's vibrant without being overbearing. I would definitely recommend.
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Livingston, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow On The Road 0.09 oz
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. The shade is really nice on my skin tone. I'd say it would go well on any skin tone. It brings out my eyes and is easy to apply.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am FREAKING OBCESSED with Duochrome eyeshadows! Please let me know brands or shades that you think are amazing, and I must have! Can be high end or drugstore.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I just bought the "On the Road" shadow..I have brown (amber) eyes-was wondering what other shades would look good with my eye color?
Brittany Raeann K.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
Would you recommend this shadow? Why or why not?
Levi N.
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
Is this fully recommended?
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Barcelona
what kind of color is that?