Add a Photo

By KAT VON D
#261 in Eyeshadow
An innovative eye shadow with a chameleon-like, color-shifting shade. Change your view and change colors with this bold, multidimensional shadow. Adorn your lids with the lustrous pigment and watch as the hue alters, depending on the angle of view and available lighting. Activated by water, one swipe gives you highlighting, contouring, and deepening possibilities for a sensual, dramatic look with a duochrome effect. This shadow comes accompanied by a large flat-sponge brush, specially designed for application technique. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
Photo (1)
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM

I bought this at sephora and only use this color wet with a burnt orange transition shade. I simply wet it and swipe it on on days were i need to get ready fast which happens often. I get multiple compliments on the look. This does seem hard to find now, but if you can find it get it get it get it! I really brings out brown eyes as well.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA

Amazingly unique color and formula. The iridescent quality of these is absolutely stunning on the lids. You only need one of these colors and it looks like you spent 40 minutes perfecting a smokey eye. The pigmentation is amazing as well. I definitely recommend if you are on the market for something with a one of a kind finish.
Sam R.
Sam R.

This is a beautiful, unique eyeshadow. The colour is beautiful. If you apply it wet with the sponge provided, it is opaque and lasts all day over primer. You can also apply it dry with a brush, although the duochrome shift is less obvious. Very easy to use, looks great for a one step shadow look. Would definitely recommend.
Anna R.
Anna R.

Really awesome. Has great pigment nothing too intense. It's great for a quick eye look as it will highlight and contour itself in the light. I always apply it wet with the sponge thing it comes with then I wait for it to dry and I blend the edges out with a brush or my fingers. Easy easy peasy and looks really cool.
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Easley, SC

This is possibly my favorite eye shadow of all time. It's perfectly pigment. And you can create a beautiful dramatic smoky eye. This is probably the best color as far as being absolutely 100% perfect on every complexion. It's silky smooth. Kat Von D knows what she's doing!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown , VA

Love this eyeshadow! It's so unique and different from what I've seen. It has a green tent to it as light hits it. I use water to make it more shimmery and to bring out more of the color! Would definitely recommend!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX

I've only used Kat Von D a few times and would like to try more of the brand. I used this to supplement the color I normally used when I ran out. I purchased this at Sephora and would love to buy again.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

So gorgeous but I hate the packaging! It's almost impossible for me anyways to put into a z palette, the color is beautiful the pigment is amazing I'd buy it again if the packaging was changed!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI

OMG I love this eyeshadow! I have green eyes and get compliments every time I wear it. My favorite thing is to apply the eyeshadow after I've applied a black eyeliner for a really fun effect!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Athens, GA

Can I marry an eyeshadow? No? I might just do it anyway. Love this shadow. It works with so many colors and looks. It's vibrant without being overbearing. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL

I am FREAKING OBCESSED with Duochrome eyeshadows! Please let me know brands or shades that you think are amazing, and I must have! Can be high end or drugstore.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA

I just bought the "On the Road" shadow..I have brown (amber) eyes-was wondering what other shades would look good with my eye color?
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Barcelona

what kind of color is that?
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Noblesville, IN

Okay, so who wants to share with me how to make a duo chrome? I want to make my own cosmetics!
Brittany Raeann K.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX

Would you recommend this shadow? Why or why not?

Join Now