BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An innovative, two-in-one blush that shapes and defines cheeks for next-level contouring. Shade + Light Two Tone Blush defines your cheeks through the art of color. Kat Von D's two-in-one blush features a duo of complementary matte tones. With seven stunning shades that flatter all complexions and face shapes, this blush stays vibrant for a full 24 hours of wear. First, sculpt and define your face shape with the deeper Shade blush, and then highlight with the Light blush to enhance bone structure. Specially formulated to work with Kat Von D's Shade + Light Contour Palette (sold separately), these silky powders blend effortlessly into skin for a flawless, buildable finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Check out the included tutorial insert, featuring illustrations by Kat, to learn how to chisel cheekbones, soften angles, and slenderize the face. Kat named each of the shades after her favorite dynamic duos from film, history, and pop culture (and of course, her beloved cats, Piaf and Poe). Shade + Light Blush is 100 percent vegan. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D "The true inspiration behind Shade + Light comes from all these years of trying to understand the use of shadows and light within the portraits I draw." Kat Von D

Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush
  • "this is a nice duo blush. i received it as a gift from a friend of mine. she purchased it at marshalls for less than $10. it's a very light pink with easy blendability. the blush is also buildable so you can make it darker the more layers you apply. it's pretty long lasting especially if you pair it up with a nice setting spray." in 19 reviews
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really love this blush. Firstly, the colors are gorgeous. The design of the packaging is pretty sleek and very Kat Von D-like. It’s very pigmented and you really don’t need much product for it to be visible. It’s also super buildable AND blendable! I love that it gives you two colors too! It’s nice to use it in a contouring way but also just having one product give you two products at the same time! Definitely recommend.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush Samson + Delilah 0.317 oz more...
At, first I thought I would hate this blush because when I tried to swatch it with my fingers, there was no pigmentation. I realized I had to go really rough in the pan with a brush to get the pigmentation to work. It's a really nice matte blush and I like it! It just kind of confuses me why there are two shades in the pan, when you have to mix them together for full pigmentation.
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush Piaf + Poe 0.317 oz more...
I really do like this blush. I love that it is dual tone because I do like creating a contour with my blush. I like using the darker tone towards the outside of my face and the lighter tone towards the middle on the apples of my cheeks. My only complaint is that I wish it was a little more pigmented so I don’t have to layer on as much of the product.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush Bonnie + Clyde 0.317 oz more...
I bought this a while ago and just recently tried it. It is easy to remove and doesn’t come on too strong and definitely buildable. It blended well and each used separately or together was good. It’s not better than the BH cosmetics or NYX so for the price it’s not as amazing as I thought it would be.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
Use this on all my brides, when we blush naturally we don’t blush in one shade so the dual colors on this give the face and skin more dimension! I’m sad they no longer make this from what I’ve heard because I totally recommend it
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
I was at Marshall's and i got my hands on this blush!! Which was so cheap. I like the pigmented of this blush a little goes a long way and its build able and easy to blend. I highly recommend this blush they have a lot of different colors. The downfall is that they are discontinued.
Cami V.
The pigmentation on this when I swatched with my fingers was not great but whrn you go with the brush and mix them is beautiful.it lasts about 4 -5 hours. They are discontinued but you can find them at marshalls and tjmaxx if you are lucky because thats whenre I got mine like 2 weeks ago.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush Sid + Nancy 0.317 oz, Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush Bonnie + Clyde 0.317 oz more...
These blushes are very pigmented and like all KVD. Powder products they are finely milled and so smooth and silky to the touch. These are fun because you can use one side for a lighter color or the other side for a darker color (hence the name shade and light) or you can mix the two for the perfect in between shade. I can’t say enough good about her powder products, they are excellent and I recommend these 100% !!
Kayla D.
I have the color that is half light/pale pink and half hot pink. I can’t think of the name off the top of my head, but anyways, I swirl the two colors together and it leaves the prettiest color on your cheeks. I’ve heard people tell me they can’t get pigment out of blushes or can’t get any to show up on their skin and this is always the one I recommend to them. The pigment is insane and it stays put all night long. Definitely one of my favorite high end blushes I own.
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
I love this blush! It’s so rosy and pink! And I love that there are two shades in one! It’s very pigmented and easy to blend. I definitely use it all the time now and I’m obsessed with it! I’m so happy I found it at TJ Maxx!
Abby J.
LaMott, PA
Does anyone know why these were discontinued?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I remember this being recalled by Sephora but is it back up? Does anyone know if or when it'll be back?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
How is the formula of this blush? I saw some reviews saying it was a bit hard and not as silky as the Shade and Light powders. The colors look really flattering though. I like how they colors are separate but you can mix them for a completely new look :-) Wasn't sure if I should she'll out the $ on this new product or not. Thanks for your help :-)
Jacqueline M.
S San Fran, CA
Where can you still buy these blushes?
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
How pigmented is this product? I have medium/tan the colors look great, but I am afraid it won't show!