BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This product is available online only. Due to high demand, this may sell out. A once-in-a-lifetime, limited-edition set of Kat Von D's Shade + Light contour collection plus, a hand-signed note from Kat. This ultimate Shade + Light Obsession Collector's Edition Contour Set is filled with everything you need to transform your face and eyes through the art of contouring. As a thank you to all the die-hard Shade + Light fans, Kat Von D custom designed a coffin-shaped carrying case, embossed with her KVD monogram, exclusively for this super-limited set. Inside, discover the Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette and Face Contour Brush, the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette and Eye Contour Brush, and two Shade + Light Eye Contour Quads in Plum and Smoke. Each Shade + Light Obsession includes an autograph from Kat Von D herself, right next to a print of the portrait she sketched that inspired the collection. This set contains: Shade + Light Eye Contour Refillable Palette: - 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Base shades in Laetus (creamy nude), Lazarus (cool taupe), Ludwin (peachy bronze) - 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Contour shades in Samael (dusty fawn), Saleos (smoky brown), Succubus (rich rust) - 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Define shades in Solas (espresso brown), Shax (jet black), Sytry (chocolate brown) - 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Highlight shades in Lucius (soft beige), Liberatus (pinkish ivory), Latinus (golden bisque) - Illustrated tutorial insert 2 x Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad in Plum (matte purples) Smoke (matte cool grays): - 0.09 oz/ 2.55 g Base Shade - 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Eye Shade in Define, Contour, Highlight - How to insert Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette: - 3 x 0.16 oz/ 4.53 g Shade powder in Sombre (true taupe), Shadowplay (soft brown), Subconscious (deep brown) - 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Light powder in Lucid (pinkish nude), Lyric (yellow beige), Levitation (soft peach) - Illustrated tutorial insert - Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush (with case) - Shade + Light Face Con

Melanie R.
San Diego, CA
I use this for contouring it has a lot of great selections and is a great time to try different colors and styles. It is pricey but it is worth the purchase. This is a great mix of colors and I recommend it.
Jesiyka B.
Sultan, WA
Huge splurge purchase at the time but the second I seen this I knew I had to have it. The case is gorgeous and coffin shaped and at the time I didn’t own any of the products. So I made sense to purchase.
Dalther R.
Sólo tengo que decir que Kat Von D es mi marca favorita de todos los tiempos. La pigmentación es espectacular, se ve exactamente como están en la paleta. La fórmula es tan cremosa. Los tonos de contorno son muy naturales, algo que me encanta. Los cepillos son suaves, fáciles de usar y son multiusos. Mis clientes siempre están contentos porque uso este producto de alta gama y calidad, los precios son un poco altos, pero valen la pena, ya que son de calidad suprema. Lo recomiendo a todos.. no se arrepentirán...

I just have to say that Kat Von D is my favorite brand of all time. The pigmentation is spectacular, looks exactly like they are in the palette. The formula is so creamy. Contour tones are very natural, something that I love. The brushes are soft, easy to use and are multipurpose. My clients are always happy because I use this high-end product and quality, the prices are a little high, but they are worth it, since they are of supreme quality. I recommend it to all .. will not regret it..
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
My boyfriend bought me this vault last year for Christmas and I still use it every single time I do my makeup to this day. The shade and light contour and eye palette came in the new hard plastic packaging, instead of the cardboard. Same great quality in all the shades. I never cared for Kat Von D brushes because I never like how the fact they are double ended. BUT they are very soft and blend makeup beautifully.

The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5, is only simply the fact that it's not much of a deal. It retail for 200, value was 212. So you were only saving 12 dollars.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
This was a purchase that I made for myself around Christmas time. I love the pictures inside. I only have two complaints.....(1) the SAGE & RUST quads are not with this set. If you are going to do a proper set you should include all 4 of the quads. (2) I also wish it included more than just 1 brush. While I bought all of the brushes, for the price I would have liked all 4 quads as well as 2 brushes. Other than that it's a great set. KVD eyeshades are amazing & creamy! They blend like a dream. I love her products. When I do get the additional quads, there isn't any room for them in the bag. It's a big splurge but it's beautiful & well worth it. Not a purchase that I regret!! A great keepsake!!
Maria Victoria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Este set de Kat Von D es la combinación de Larga duración. Alta Pigmentación. Cobertura Total.

Contiene una paleta de contouring exclusiva compuesta por tres tonos de sombras para esculpir los contornos y tres tonos para iluminar. Ha sido diseñada para dar forma y definición a los rasgos faciales y crear un auténtico look dimensional. Con esta Paleta profesional podrás esculpir, realzar, moldear y afinar tus rasgos y conseguir un maquillaje con una definición óptima. A diferencia de los polvos tradicionales, esta paleta reúne una selección única de tonos mate que captura los verdaderos matices naturales de tu rostro. Los tres tonos para el contouring crean sombras realistas para difuminar los rasgos, mientras que los tres más claros aportan una suave luminosidad para resaltar las dimensiones. Los sedosos y moldeables polvos se mezclan fácilmente en la piel para dejar un acabado perfecto con una gran fijación, que luce en cualquier tez y cualquier forma facial.

Ademas trae una paleta para el contouring de ojos que presenta tres combinaciones cromáticas dentro de las escalas neutra, fría y cálida. Con esta podras transformar tus ojos con el arte del contouring. Kat Von D ha creado esta paleta única de sombras de ojos especialmente concebida para el contouring de ojos, que sigue una técnica revolucionaria hasta ahora tan solo conocida por los maquilladores profesionales para definir y acentuar la mirada. Esta paleta contiene una espléndida y versátil variedad de tonos para realizar un contouring profesional, organizados en tres grupos cromáticos (neutro, frío y cálido) con cuatro colores cada uno, para resaltar cualquier tono de piel. Tres bases mayores de sombras de ojos están dispuestas en la parte superior, debajo de las cuales se disponen los polvos a conjunto para esculpir, definir e iluminar la mirada. La paleta incluye una guía fácil sobre el contouring que te guiará paso a paso en la realización de las tres distintas técnicas para acentuar la mirada. Gracias a las fórmulas extremadamente pigmentadas y duraderas tan características de Kat Von D que componen las sombras, estas se pueden mezclar y combinar entre sí para crear multitud de estilos distintos y lucirlos durante todo el día y toda la noche.
Jason N.
New York
I literally got this in Sephora because somebody returned it, & when I seen the price I could not turn it down!!!! It's super affordable !!& looks great on most light to medium skin tones, your getting her double sided eye and contour brush & her smoke & plum eyeshadow palettes!!! And her contour palette and shade and light eye palette!! I literally bring my double sided contour brush every where I go !!! It's always in my bag to touch my face up with, I wish kat von d had more deals like this!!.
Emily S.
I bought this the day it was released! I already had the contour kit in the cardboard packaging so having a second one in the new refillable packaging is okay. The eyeshadow palettes are wonderful and the brushes are incredibly soft.
Carlee H.
I got this for Christmas and it was such a good deal! I use these products all the time and the brushes that it comes with are phenomenal! It's even signed by Kat herself with is also pretty cool! The products blend well and are easy to use! The eyeshadow palette is an everyday go to for me.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
So I got this because I wanted a simple matte palette that could be a staple for an everyday look. While I didn't absolutely need this (I have other neutral palettes) I decided to go ahead and pick it up since it has such rave reviews. Now I see why! It's a beautiful everyday matte eyeshadow palette, simple but beautiful. Not to mention, the formula is fantastic. I really love this palette and I haven't used anything else since I received it!
Calleigh F.
Chesapeake, VA
Has anybody tried this?
Rosmary M.
¿que tal pigmentan?
Brooke L.
Sacramento , CA
Is there anywhere I can buy this set?
Tengo muchas ganas de probar este sed
Keaziyah D.
I was just wondering is this must have ¿? Because I been looking for something that is a really great gift for a friend.