Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE
I've been searching for the right contour palette, especially for paler skin. I'm just curious if any one with pale skin has had good luck with this palette? Willing to pay the price if it's good!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I asked my husband for the KVD Shade + Light eyeshadow palette and instead he got me this :) Of course, I was grateful but it is winter and I do believe I'm too pale for it right now. I'm going to love this in the summer though. I do use highlight shades to set my concealer sometimes and will use the bronzer shades to do a quick bronze on my face. I do think it's a bit too dark right now for a true precise contour. The shades are pretty pigmented and blend nicely though so ultimately you could probably still make it work.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it's a little warm for pale skin, and the highlight shades are a little dark to really highlight or under eye set. I'd try Makeup Geek contour colors for light skin contouring! They are my go to!
Lily P.
Lily P.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Try the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette! They come in the different skin tones instead or just the one.